*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

I bet Andre Branch just breathed a sigh of relief. Jason Peters is inactive tonight.

He's not the same Jason Peters you remember in Buffalo anymore.

It's a beautiful day in the Philadelphia area today. Probably the nicest day of the calendar year. 80 degrees and a breeze. You couldn't get better weather than in the north east late summer/early fall.

I'm PUMPED for tonight's game! I'm really wondering how our D is going to look this season and this will be our first spoonful.

I don't recall a high tempo offense in Chicago pretty sure this was the plan all along. I've heard they installed pre set dummy counts which is driven out of tempo to check out at the los. I've been begging for this tempo. Appears it's here.

Get your oxygen mask out defensive lines we face. You are gonna need it.
But that goes both ways if we don't move the ball on offense. Keep on mind Gase wanted the fast pace last year too but had to scratch it once he saw how tired our defense was all the time. High tempo is great when you're getting first downs. The O-line has to play well to make it work. I'm hoping the o-line can get it together but not holding my breath at this point. Tonight should show us something one way or the other

Ozzy rules!!

I don't recall a high tempo offense in Chicago pretty sure this was the plan all along. I've heard they installed pre set dummy counts which is driven out of tempo to check out at the los. I've been begging for this tempo. Appears it's here.

Get your oxygen mask out defensive lines we face. You are gonna need it.
Hopefully we wont be 3 and out in 1:30...

Super pumped for tonight!!! Let's snag some Tds and picks. I want to see Jay run the no huddle and have the rest of the team up to par with him. We need to catch teams off guard. Would love to see improvement since Pouncey is back. No stupid penalties that ruin drives. I want Jakeem to earn his spot tonight. I'd limit Ajayi and use Drake and Williams. I want to see Tunsil against their DEs. Continue to see our rookies get better and better. See what our Lbing corp looks like. We need to get pressure from the right side of the line. Not just Suh and Wake. Mainly, let's get out of Philly with no injuries. Staying healthy and continuing to progress is what I'd like to see. A bomb to Parker would be a nice icing on the cake!! PHINS UP!!!

I just saw thet NLFN will not be broadcasting the game. That will suck for many.... it is on local TV here....

I just saw thet NLFN will not be broadcasting the game. That will suck for many.... it is on local TV here....
Its on the DTV guide as starting at 6:00 CDT

The O line better have a better showing than last week if they expect to get anything done on offense, and please, can we limit the mistakes on special teams this week?
I'm watching Jesse Davis close tonight. Nice surprise if he can provide depth.

Same here....there is a notice scrolling across the top of the screen on NFLN... nice of them to pull that last minute....

Back
Top Bottom