*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

If this team starts out flat and soft yet again, they have no chance. Crowd will be hostile. Need to come out firing on all cylinders to soften their energy.

If this team starts out flat and soft yet again, they have no chance. Crowd will be hostile. Need to come out firing on all cylinders to soften their energy.

Yes. As dumb as this sounds, they need to stay in the game late. Washington and Jacksonville have been the only games that something was on the line late. Miami has been blown out going into the 4th or been swamping the Titans and Texans.

I want to see some players and units step up. Lets play better for once.

I have a good feeling we will win today. The Dolphins usually wait to do well until they are pretty much out of it, and this would fit right in with that line of thinking. "7-9 till we die" tattoos for one and all!

Offensive game plan for the Eagles run the ball and exploit the LB's. No need to expose your QB's weaknesses, use some play action and take a shot deep here or there.

On the other side of the ball attack our Oline.

That would be my gameplan if I were the Eagles. Miami might be better off using the TE's to block and try to be physical on offense and protect the QB. I dont see many answers on the defense side of the ball they will probably attempt to play Jones near the line of scrimmage to support the run.

Offensive game plan for the Eagles run the ball and exploit the LB's. No need to expose your QB's weaknesses, use some play action and take a shot deep here or there.

On the other side of the ball attack our Oline.

That would be my gameplan if I were the Eagles. Miami might be better off using the TE's to block and try to be physical on offense and protect the QB. I dont see many answers on the defense side of the ball they will probably attempt to play Jones near the line of scrimmage to support the run.

I think you are right. I would plat a DT over the top of their 280 pound Center. They have to be able to set the edge as they will attack the edges.

On offense, I would spread them out and toss it around early and come back to the run.

No doubt a tough matchup for Miami and esp the coaches.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago Philadelphia, PA
It's a great day for football. Low 50s and rising. And it's sunny in Philadelphia!

Weather hasn't been a problem this year so far that's for sure.

Obviously always want a win but I don't see it happening today. And like someone else said, this is where the Dolphins probably do win just to create false hope.

Terrible sked this year with all the road games. Weather has been amazing though. Wait until next year when we will have two games to finish in the Northeast.

Better make next year's offense portable.

Dave Spadaro ‏@davespadaro 28s29 seconds ago
Looks like Jason Peters is going to give it a shot today. Nothing official until 1130. See how he feels in test

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Mando said yesterday "his source" said Peters would not play. LOL.

CT3RjfxW4AAiRvG-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom