*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I have watched the last season and a half and he has been one the best players on the team and Jamar Taylor sucks. Brice McCain is fine in the slot, but not the boundary. So it is foolish to think this could be good.

Lol... the last year and a half he was mostly healthy. Its foolish to think its bad if the guy is unable to cover anyone.

Thanks for the unnecessary correction.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

#dolphins Brent Grimes was limping in pre-game warmups and is inactive for game against #Eagles

But Coach Haden Fox thinks he should play. Would be dumb to sit a limping player.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23s23 seconds ago
#Dolphins CB Brent Grimes is inactive due to an illness, I’m told. Bad timing.

Lol... the last year and a half he was mostly healthy. Its foolish to think its bad if the guy is unable to cover anyone.

Thanks for the unnecessary correction.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

But Coach Haden Fox thinks he should play. Would be dumb to sit a limping player.

Where did I say they should play a "limping player"? I think it is a BIG LOSS he is not able to play. You on the other hand make this lazy argument because Grimes sucked last week, that somehow this team is better off today. That is just a lazy argument. Not only Grimes still the team's best CB, but without question he prepared this week in his position so within 45 minutes the team is making adjustments on the fly....Yup, the team is better off.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 23s23 seconds ago
#Dolphins CB Brent Grimes is inactive due to an illness, I’m told. Bad timing.

It takes Rap Sheet to report this not the local guys. SMH.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 38s38 seconds ago
Brent Grimes had Illness late last night, came back in today and thought he was good, worked out this morning but didn't feel well.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Not just happening this year. So tough.

Where did I say they should play a "limping player"? I think it is a BIG LOSS he is not able to play. You on the other hand make this lazy argument because Grimes sucked last week, that somehow this team is better off today. That is just a lazy argument. Not only Grimes still the team's best CB, but without question he prepared this week in his position so within 45 minutes the team is making adjustments on the fly....Yup, the team is better off.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

It takes Rap Sheet to report this not the local guys. SMH.

That's how you interpreted what I said, which, I am sorry, is incredibly dumb.

I said that if he is hurt, the team is better off not playing him. He was clearly limited the last couple of games; anyone could see that. I never said that we are better off sitting a fully healthy grimes. I never said he isn't the best CB on this team. If he is hurt, which he is, then he shouldn't play.

I really thought you had better reading comprehension. Maybe you just like to invent arguments and try to come across as a know-it-all. Not sure, don't really care, but its difficult to explain, at best.

lol have you watched the last couple of games?

I could have played his position better

...this was your quote. I read it okay I think. I understand Fin Fans are pissed right now. I am angry too. However, the team is not going to find its way WITHOUT its most talented players regardless if they are in a slump.

...this was your quote. I read it okay I think. I understand Fin Fans are pissed right now. I am angry too. However, the team is not going to find its way WITHOUT its most talented players regardless if they are in a slump.

Rrrright... and I said that because he is clearly hurt. Still don't understand why it needed to be argued that he is the best CB on the team when healthy. I never disputed that.

Maybe Brent being out is a ploy to try and get the Eagles to throw the ball instead of killing us on the ground... Lol:troll:

CT3l4e6UwAApkHu-1.jpg

I mean, we somehow have to get creative in order to trick the Eagles into trying to rape us in the passing game, not the running game. Its an interesting tactic.

It's simple football really... The teams best corner is out so you attack the backup all game.. Right??

Cmon Eagles. Don't overthink it haha

Back
Top Bottom