*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I like our chances for a victory today but I think a lot of it hinges on Campbell getting his team fired up in such a dismal time for the team. This team is so odd with their highs and lows. I think we will win big or lose big.

I think the Fins play hard but lose anyway. Our defense and oline is HORRIBLE is not going to get any better this year.
That is why we lose today.
Watching Ajayi is the only reason I will tune in.Maybe Hull will get a few snaps at MLB.
I am looking at the rest of the season as preseason.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 4m4 minutes ago
#Eagles inactives:
QB Lewis, S Couplin, RB Barner, LB Acho, OL Andrews, T Peters, DE Bair.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Jason Peters is OUT.

Grimes inactive wow

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

21 Brent Grimes
42 Spencer Paysinger
65 Sam Brenner
68 Ulrick John
70 Ja'Wuan James
83 Matt Hazel
88 Brandon Williams

Grimes inactive wow

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

21 Brent Grimes
42 Spencer Paysinger
65 Sam Brenner
68 Ulrick John
70 Ja'Wuan James
83 Matt Hazel
88 Brandon Williams

Give the way he's played lately, this might be a good thing...

Give the way he's played lately, this might be a good thing...

No its not.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Almost as big is no Jason Peters. Guess Mando was right.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 5s5 seconds ago
#Dolphins CB Jamar Taylor will start in place of Brent Grimes today.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 20s21 seconds ago
Brice McCain and Jamar Taylor will be starting at CB for the Dolphins. Bobby McCain will handle the boundary work in the nickel package.

No its not.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Almost as big is no Jason Peters. Guess Mando was right.

lol have you watched the last couple of games?

I could have played his position better

lol have you watched the last couple of games?

I could have played his position better

I have watched the last season and a half and he has been one the best players on the team and Jamar Taylor sucks. Brice McCain is fine in the slot, but not the boundary. So it is foolish to think this could be good.

PB Post Photo ‏@PBPostPhoto
#dolphins Brent Grimes was limping in pre-game warmups and is inactive for game against #Eagles

Back
Top Bottom