*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Week 10

I am worried about RT's health today. Gut feeling.

I'd be shocked he if doesnt finish this game healthy... dude is tough as nails

I agree, but this is a very good dline, Fox is not playing well and the Eagles dialed up some exotic looks vs Dallas last week. Not good.

I agree, but this is a very good dline, Fox is not playing well and the Eagles dialed up some exotic looks vs Dallas last week. Not good.

Now i'm beginning to get worried that this might be the game he actually gets seriously hurt.

One bright side to that happening would be Moore coming in and reminding the tannehaters how much they should appreciate having tanne as QB.

Watch Walter Thurmond and Vinny Curry. Two FA's that could be quality signings.

Grimes out is a huge loss today.

Next man up....get to see some of the kids play. Hope the coaching staff has got them ready. I didn't see the Grimes issue during the week, so I'm assuming he was a last minute scratch. Big loss.....

Need the running game to be productive today....

Grimes inactive wow

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

21 Brent Grimes
42 Spencer Paysinger
65 Sam Brenner
68 Ulrick John
70 Ja'Wuan James
83 Matt Hazel
88 Brandon Williams

I thought it was strange he wasn't on the injury report at all. Seemed obvious he was still not 100% from the knee and he hurt his shoulder or something at the Bills.

Not that it would have mattered but the play he hurt his shoulder on he saved another TD. I don't see anybody else on the team giving that effort and making that play.

Grimes is ill, folks. Not an injury. He practiced all week.

Back
Top Bottom