*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

Woooooo!! Playoff game day! It's been far too long! Let's go Miami!!!!!

I won't blame the refs unless it decides the final play or whatever, but I fully expect to be playing the refs today. The NFL wants the Steelers to advance. Too much money in a potential Big Ben-Brady matchup. The NFL and the media doesn't care about the Dolphins.

Hoping for the best, hoping some lame late hit call doesn't screw the team over. Also hope they don't come out flat, that would be an early kiss of death against this team on the road.

I would pay attention to how jelani jenkins looks out the gate today...so much of this teams ability to defend the middle of the field and the flats is gonna depend on him

His cod his range his tackling...are we forced to play zone or can he carry coverage as the primary cover backer

Can he drop to get depths flow laterally rally forward

How Miami starts the game is how the game will go. The 2 games Miami lost after starting 1-4 (Baltimore and NE) was because they fell into a hole. They have to start fast, especially on defense.

Unreal that the line is 12 for a first round playoff game. I hope they plaster this all over the locker room

Does anyone know who we put on the roster for the Jason Jones slot? I never heard.

Does anyone know who we put on the roster for the Jason Jones slot? I never heard.

Nobody. Someone else will just be active apperently.

11m
Omar Kelly‏ @OmarKelly
Dolphins CB Byron Maxwell will test out his ankle sprain this morning to see if he can play. We'll keep you posted.

47m
Barry Jackson‏ @flasportsbuzz
Jimmy Johnson,on Gase cutting 3 OL: "As soon as he did that,it put a smile on my face."(Like something JJ would do):

Back
Top Bottom