*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

Just don't beat yourselves Miami. If they win then fine as long as they earn that victory. Play smart protect the ball.

2m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
Never want to hear about Miami fans again
Darren Rovell‏ @darrenrovell
Thanks in part to frigid temperatures, get-in price to see Steelers-Dolphins is now $30. No regular season game hit that low.

Just don't beat yourselves Miami. If they win then fine as long as they earn that victory. Play smart protect the ball.

Exactly...turnovers in the postseason take you out more than anything else

Make them earn it dont give them anything...especially when you play defense the way we do

short fields will dagger us

Was curious so i checked stubhub...unreal, 30$ for a playoff game!

Is it too late to hold some kicker tryouts?
Franks still scares the life out of me

Friend at work printed out a meme for me this week.....and it goes like this....

"Sweet baby Jesus, please let the Dolphins beat the Steelers!!"

Go fins!!!!

The Dolphins are about to play a game on 'Jan 8'. Its been sooo long

15s
Chris Perkins‏ @chrisperk
Jarvis Landry and Maurkice Pouncey just had an embrace. Gotta be tough day for Mike Pouncey.

Frank Meoni‏ @HFD227
@davehydesports Huge amount of disrespect here In Vegas Dave, no articles in paper about today's matchup, but plenty on GB vs NY

NFL Football Ops‏ @NFLFootballOps
With a win, the @MiamiDolphins would become the 6th team since 1990 to win a postseason game after beginning a season with a 1-4 record

Back
Top Bottom