*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAME THREAD *** AFC Wild Card

Nfl Network has a James Harrison interview....
ESPN has a "Steel City" breakdown
Followed by Jerome Bettis interviewing Bell

Are we even playing? lol. Shame on NFL network for not having a Landry special or something...
ESPN...I expected this

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

They just said expected to feel like -15 at kick off time

Good ground and pound weather.

Ajayi plays well in the cold

Nfl Network has a James Harrison interview....
ESPN has a "Steel City" breakdown
Followed by Jerome Bettis interviewing Bell

Are we even playing? lol. Shame on NFL network for not having a Landry special or something...
ESPN...I expected this

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Good ground and pound weather.

Ajayi plays well in the cold

Historically, I think it's a good thing. It puts alot more pressure on the Steelers to win and minimizes the pressure on us. According to many we shouldn't even be here.

If Maxwell isn't playing , you wonder if we win will he play next week. Must have been a severe injury to that ankle. The Defense will have to put a lot of pressure on Ben.

Based on those inactives there is nobody behind the safeties corners. Hope no one else has to leave the field today.

You'd think ESPN would have a big piece on what Gase has done...haven't seen a thing

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Sucks that Maxwell is out. Going to be very uphill with these injuries

Looks like we are going to see more AJ Hendy and Walt Aikens. Need the young Cbs to step up today.

Based on those inactives there is nobody behind the safeties corners. Hope no one else has to leave the field today.

Also no right tackle depth unless they would kick tunsil out there

Surprised young is inactive takes the extra ot package off the table

Also no right tackle depth unless they would kick tunsil out there

I think the inacrive list is a little odd this week. Thought Hendy and Young would be active. Figured the game plan on offense would be to have an extra blocker and run the ball.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Steelers declared TE Ladarius Green, LB Anthony Chickillo, CB Justin Gilbert, S Robert Golden, QB Zach Mettenberger, T Brian Mihalik and DE Ricardo Mathews inactive for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Dolphins.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

5m
Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
Been 10 years, 8 months, 10 Days since Texans selected Mario Williams No. 1 overall in 2006 draft. Today he plays in his first playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom