*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumped direct Tv this year, watched about 30 minutes of this game and that was 20 minutes too much. Clueless coaches with a talentless roster, what a dumpster fire this team is.

Here's another way to look at this game? Does anyone believe this Steelers team is capable of beating a team with actual talent?

No the Steelers are garbage this year. The funny thing is their fans are delusional and fail to believe it. Once Ben went down, that was it. They are desperate and the NFL will help them as much as they can since they are a prime time team, but can't see them having anything more than 8-8 record.

eventually, yes if they continue to struggle with the nuts and bolts of coaching.

I’m just curious why you spew bile my way when I just don’t want to lose. I want to compete and show promise. I want Flores to be the second Shula and Rosen to be a franchise qb. I just haven’t seen anything that suggests either will be. Its quite different being a frustrated fan who wants to win than one of those tankers who root for losses. Based on your post history I’d think those are the people you’d most likely take issue with.

They didn't compete tonight? Really? What game have you been watching?

eventually, yes if they continue to struggle with the nuts and bolts of coaching.

I’m just curious why you spew bile my way when I just don’t want to lose. I want to compete and show promise. I want Flores to be the second Shula and Rosen to be a franchise qb. I just haven’t seen anything that suggests either will be. Its quite different being a frustrated fan who wants to win than one of those tankers who root for losses. Based on your post history I’d think those are the people you’d most likely take issue with.
You have a funny way of showing it...

A first grader knows not to all out blitz on 3rd and 20. The staff are grade A morons. They will blow the picks and money.

Of course, you're assuming that the coaching staff was not aware that the blitz was a totally ridiculous & wrong call....If you go by the Tanking 101 guidebook, it was the perfect play for them to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom