*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm harping on it and it's meaningless now -- but ball once again spotted on a yard line after a first down on the changed of possession. It was something I heard a retired NFL admit to in an interview -- that they are instructed after a first down to place the ball on a yard line. So when they placed. Rewind and see where the first down was marked after the serious in which they changed the spot on Fitz's run: it was marked exactly on the 43 yard line. After moving to the Steeler 47, that's a first down. But they moved the markers and upon moving them back, did not place them correctly.

Yeah that happened, wasn't it the girl ref and the 80 yr old ref? I couldn't tell. The girl ref made a huge mistake on a flag thrown early in the game and they never mentioned that one, they said no foul on play as she got the rule wrong on the kick return blocking to back. The main ref is supposed to keep an eye on all this and correct it, but he mysteriously didn't on the measuring sticks misplacement. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom