*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread *** WK8 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting our **** kicked in constantly is all I expect. Pitt is a **** team. 27 unanswered is un ****ing acceptable.

Bro, we are rebuilding.

This team isnt built to compete right now.

If you are raging about stupid **** happening in these games you need to go out for a smoke or something. This season is a write-off.

It is getting fixed, but it isnt going to happen over night. We need another offseason before you start to see results.

Fitz was on the money tonight to many dropped balls but the team is progressing even with scrubs so give Florrs that. I swore Flores smiled right before the half when they got that easy touchdown. If thats the call next year I am worried this year it really could be about the tank.
Our pass defense got shaky when we lost Webster and X.
Look be real these last 2 games showed we can compete in the NFL before that the entire phins organizion looked like a bad move.

I know I'm harping on it and it's meaningless now -- but ball once again spotted on a yard line after a first down on the changed of possession. It was something I heard a retired NFL admit to in an interview -- that they are instructed after a first down to place the ball on a yard line. So when they placed. Rewind and see where the first down was marked after the serious in which they changed the spot on Fitz's run: it was marked exactly on the 43 yard line. After moving to the Steeler 47, that's a first down. But they moved the markers and upon moving them back, did not place them correctly.

It's hard to gauge the team because they stripped away all their good talent and have a good amount of no name scrubs playing key positions all over the field. Also they are tanking. This affects a team, and we don't know what management is controlling as far as the on field tank. You can see some obvious thing happening that is coming from up top making sure they don't come close to winning. It's sickening actually. Steelers fans tomorrow will say "we crushed your Fins!". And that's not it at all. The NFL gets what they want though and the Fins management get what they want. We just get ****ed.

Bro, we are rebuilding.

This team isnt built to compete right now.

If you are raging about stupid **** happening in these games you need to go out for a smoke or something. This season is a write-off.

It is getting fixed, but it isnt going to happen over night. We need another offseason before you start to see results.

^SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom