*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

If I’m Lynn Bowden and Tanner Conner I’m attaching myself to Skylar Thompson over the next two weeks .

It appears ST is going to get the bulk of the snaps in the preseason so being in sync with QB would help their causes.

That's the second time in the last few days I've seen this reference. You both times?

I don't know what it is, but I'm guessing a fictional cop drama show, and based on the Polish name, Chicago based?
It's an ode to a Michael Scott-ism

And it's rarely used but certainly a top performer in the repertoire.

I want to see more of Lynn Bowden Jr in other preseason games. His versatility could be handy, especially as a kick and punt returner. I admit that I was supportive of moving on from him. However, I have changed my mind. Thought he looked quite good.

He can also throw and MM is sneaky.

Oh, that show. Not a fan. I do really like Pratt in the Marvel movies though.

Also, screw all the people that accused him of slighting that Mom actress when he thanked his current wife for giving him a healthy baby. Science, people are ruthless.

Edit: I also liked the one girl in Walk Hard and the main guy with the nose in Dan in Real Life and that movie with Julianne Moore, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.

Last edited:
Trill Williams is why you don't play anyone!!!!
I never understand that philosophy. Players need reps. Players to need to play. Period. If they get hurt they get hurt. Let’s hope he gets back to full health. Whenever that is. I would love to see him stay with the team.

I would love to sign Alexander Johnson for LBer depth. This guy never misses tackles and was the best coverage LBer in football before his injury. I know he’s 30 but he doesn’t have a ton of playing time. He got in the league at 26. He’s worth a prove it contract all day. Someone will get a bargain with him.

Back
Top Bottom