*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Go back and watch the film again Kowalski
That's the second time in the last few days I've seen this reference. You both times?

I don't know what it is, but I'm guessing a fictional cop drama show, and based on the Polish name, Chicago based?

Lucky for Miami CB is considered deep. A few 1st rounder types but lots of depth and developmental types, beyond round #1.

Ya I’m really liking Eli Ricks. He’s probably going to flourish at Bama. Especially with Will Anderson Jr on that D. Along with the ND freak, my 3 favorite prospects right now .

I want to see more of Lynn Bowden Jr in other preseason games. His versatility could be handy, especially as a kick and punt returner. I admit that I was supportive of moving on from him. However, I have changed my mind. Thought he looked quite good.

Poor Ahmed. Celebrating with the guys and very unlikely to make the team.

The other two guys need to build on what they did tonight and they could find themselves on the roster.
I think he would be ok behind a vet line, he's shifty

Poor Ahmed. Celebrating with the guys and very unlikely to make the team.

The other two guys need to build on what they did tonight and they could find themselves on the roster.
Who are the other two? 48, according to the official site, is Tanner Conner, but "that don't look like no Tanner Conner."

I want to see more of Lynn Bowden Jr in other preseason games. His versatility could be handy, especially as a kick and punt returner. I admit that I was supportive of moving on from him. However, I have changed my mind. Thought he looked quite good.
Who does he bump out of the WR room?

Back
Top Bottom