*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Really liked what I saw from Lynn , longdick obviously , sanders , Cedric , the DE from Miami , McDaniel . I don’t get into the trenches and watch every player but this is what jumped off to me.

You’d expect a lot of learning to come out of this game for the coaches and the guys battling for roster spots.

Much more concerned about the depth at CB tonight than I was this morning. Really thankful NN is on the roster.

I’ll be checking out 2023 DB prospects later tonight.

I can't wait for them to post the "What we learned" for this game. Will be cool to read the 10% that will be about Miami.

You’d expect a lot of learning to come out of this game for the coaches and the guys battling for roster spots.

Much more concerned about the depth at CB tonight than I was this morning. Really thankful NN is on the roster.

I’ll be checking out 2023 DB prospects later tonight.
Lucky for Miami CB is considered deep. A few 1st rounder types but lots of depth and developmental types, beyond round #1.

Back
Top Bottom