*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Coach literally said that’s how you make the team. He hasn’t been awarded a starting WR position.

Really? Does he still think he's at the Pats? I'm being serious. If Williams is legit and showing he can supplant Parker who lets face it...needs replacing can we honestly put a potential starter back there on punt returns in a basically meaningless game. Williams has made the team. I want to see him on offense, not Special Teams. I thought the new and improved Miami had ditched those clueless decisions?!?

Sam looks good but man I really believe Baker is a pro bowl lb for us. I had my doubts. But I’m excited to see him in regular games. He is like the dee ford the jets wish they got, which helps me sleep better at night

Really? Does he still think he's at the Pats? I'm being serious. If Williams is legit and showing he can supplant Parker who lets face it...needs replacing can we honestly put a potential starter back there on punt returns in a basically meaningless game. Williams has made the team. I want to see him on offense, not Special Teams. I thought the new and improved Miami had ditched those clueless decisions?!?

Williams hasn't shown he can beat a single starting caliber DB yet. Good for him that he showed up in camp and one preseason game. It takes a lot more than 4 catches to become a starter.

Thought that was gonna be 3 straight sacks. But nice escape by Rosen and an even better throw across his body.

Back
Top Bottom