*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Fitzbackup looks like a QB in his 14th year on his 13th team. Anyone expecting even serviceable for 16 games is looking for disappointment.

Fitz is more than serviceable for stretches. He's easily one of the best backups in the league. With the fire and ability that Rosen has displayed, and with this team realistically rebuilding, it doesn't make sense to start Fitz at this point.

If Rosen had been overmatched it would be a different story, but he hasn't been.

Did Fitzpatrick just truck a defender? Holy cow lol.

And all for not cause, another offensive line penalty

Fitzbackup looks like a QB in his 14th year on his 13th team. Anyone expecting even serviceable for 16 games is looking for disappointment.

Actually he looks like he's conceded the starting job and is just trying to survive out there!

Fitzpatrick reminds me of a young, athletic QB too eager to leave the pocket. Look, I get it, it's exciting to make an energizing scramble every one in a while, but it's one of the reasons why Fitz lost the starting job in Tampa after dominating for a bit - he was running himself into the defense.

at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Jake Rudock ended up starting week 1.

Fitzpatrick reminds me of a young, athletic QB too eager to leave the pocket. Look, I get it, it's exciting to make an energizing scramble every one in a while, but it's one of the reasons why Fitz lost the starting job in Tampa after dominating for a bit - he was running himself into the defense.
He's gonna wake up one day in the next couple of years and say, "****, why did I stick around so long?"

Back
Top Bottom