*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

So sorry that in a preseason game we haven't lit up the scoreboard with meaningless points but where were a lot of positives in the first half on offense despite a wet ball.
Sorry. I must have missed them. I did sneeze a few times

Man, they really need to start trading for OL or get some others to come in. This is brutal to watch

If we can improve his technique we may have something. However he’s still dropping head head way too much when he tackles.

So you've read the reviews?

The kid makes plays and I LOVE THE FACT he knocks people backwards!

I couldn't watch the game today cause I was hit with mandatory OT. Anyone wanna fill me in on the positives/negatives so far from the game?

Ummm, stars were Eguaveon, Harris and....Prince. Duds were Calhoun, Deiter, back up Lt, and surprisingly Preston Williams. All 3 qbs were pretty unremarkable.

Ummm, stars were Eguaveon, Harris and....Prince. Duds were Calhoun, Deiter, back up Lt, and surprisingly Preston Williams. All 3 qbs were pretty unremarkable.
Pretty much agree with that. Of the three, Rosen was obviously the lesser of three evils...

So you've read the reviews?

The kid makes plays and I LOVE THE FACT he knocks people backwards!

Not sure what you mean about reviews. He has a bad habit of dropping his head and it’s all over his cfl highlight tape if that’s what you meant.

Back
Top Bottom