*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Yikes. That's a bold statement. And a scary one.

You cant have both guards playing worst in the nfl at the position...one has to be at least solid...thomas is what he is turner has upside that could do for us what we need...at least it feels like we got a chance now

Yikes. That's a bold statement. And a scary one.

I think we do still have a chance of rescuing this offense. What we need (IMO):

Albert stays healthy, Turner plays well, and we commit to running the football to replace many of our short pass plays. I really think that if we can get good LT play (Jason Fox has been a disaster) it will help Thomas a lot, and if we let a big nasty guy like Turner go out there and hit people in the mouth repeatedly, it will change the dynamics in the trenches.

I know it's a lot to put on a 39 year old first time head coach who has never been a coordinator, but Dan Campbell honestly does have a chance to get much better play out of this team, and his attitude could be just what we need. Tanny, Parker, and Sims getting healthier will help, as well.

The d is dealing with a 4.5 qb if they arent prepared for the threat of his legs today im gonna lose my ****...play as much zone as the sticks will allow you to

Looks like rain mixed with a little snow in Buffalo from a live shot i just saw Of the Ralph on the NFL Network. Go Bengals.

I asked Andrew A. He said same..

Guess it would have to be Jamil Douglas. He and Jason Fox are only reserve OL@AbramsonPBP

If you recall he took some center snaps after practice in camp...team seems to be getting away from the softer guys in brenner and linkenbach...with albert active no reason to activate linkenbach at all

More BS. By most measures Taylor has been playing better than Tannehill did in his best season, the season that got him paid $90 million. And if you watched the Giants game you would have seen two great TDs called back by penalty. Plus, wasn't it you that said a QB can't be judged until week 8 or something when learning a new system. So he's learning a new system, is dealing with multiple injuries, has one of the worst o-lines in the league and in 4 games has done things Tannehill has never done in 50+ starts.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Yes, that's generally how everyone here sees your posting, which is why you have Thanks disabled.

shots fired from the wanny hammer lmao

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Which one? :chuckle:

:up:

Does miami have an answer for the non show delayed blitzer after 4 games of having none? Something i want to know

2 weeks off to try and get the protections cleaned up

Does miami have an answer for the non show delayed blitzer after 4 games of having none? Something i want to know

2 weeks off to try and get the protections cleaned up

Im sure the Titans wont try that :lol:

You know...theres something we all can agree on...its a beautiful thing to not see philbin dazed and confused on our sideline today

You know...theres something we all can agree on...its a beautiful thing to not see philbin dazed and confused on our sideline today
agreed, excited to see some passion and fire on the field/sidelines today...hope our O-Line holds up, D-Line clogs their run game, and we LIMIT Mariota.

Koa misi's mom is sitting behind us and she said they are completely rejuvenated. They couldnt stand philbin or coyle

Back
Top Bottom