*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Well I'm going to stick with Football Outsiders tried and true statistics rather than a random fans eye test or gymnastics to demonstrate why some sacks like "long sacks" are on the o-line and others are on the QB. And according to the stats at pass protection our line is ranked 18th and Buffalo's is ranked 28th. And Tennessee is ranked 30th fwiw.
Careful what you're saying. Football Outsiders has Tannehill ranked ahead of Wilson in 2014 and I'm pretty sure that doesn't fit your agenda...
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb2014

I can't wait to see Coach Campbell throw a clipboard at some losers head.

Actually, Tyrod was playing through a chest injury of undisclosed severity. His injury this week is to his knee.

You're not even trying anymore. Why don't you take some shots at my kids next. Isn't that your MO?

Google is your friend. Google "tyrod taylor ankle injury" and see for yourself. There are many articles on the subject.
Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor has looked good this year. He’ll probably look even better when he’s healthy. Because for now, he isn’t.

Taylor is listed as probable for Week Four with an ankle injury, the first time he has appeared on the injury report with an ankle problem.

According to Jay Glazer of FOX, Taylor has been playing with an ankle injury all year, and he has yet to be 100 percent. He hasn’t missed practice time, but as Glazer puts it the ankle has been bothering Taylor for more than this week.

It’s technically enough to get the NFL poking around regarding whether the Bills took liberties with the injury report in Week One through Week Three, but the league’s “nothing to see here, focus on the games” approach to 2015 likely will keep that from happening.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...taylor-has-been-playing-with-an-ankle-injury/

On one hand Tyrod has played great. On the other his style of play probably played a part in him getting hurt. So again, are injuries a valid excuse?

John Glennon ‏@glennonsports 4m4 minutes ago
Cox not working out with other #Titans DBs in early going. May not be a good sign for him playing today. We'll see.

Just walked my dog, had some pancakes, and i am really looking forward to not seeing Mr. Magoo with his queasy looks on the sideline. Looking forward to the start of the Dan Campbell era. I think we will be fired up on both sides of the ball and get a much needed win. Wassup fellas??

EXACTLY!......My disgust with him grew greater with every game.....him with is dopey, catatonic, corpse like presence & open mouth breathing demeanor and then his stupid clapping everytime after we were scored on or our players made a boneheaded error.

Even if we don't win, having an intense coach on the sideline will at least be one positive change.

Joe Philbin is an elite coach and we'll be sorry that we fired him, guys.

Also, the Tyrod thing is funny, because outside of his game against us (notice a trend with that?) he hasn't been that great and the Bills are actually thinking of making EJ the starter again if he plays well.

ndrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 20s20 seconds ago
#Dolphins inactives: Lippett, Dowling, Chris McCain, Sam Brenner, Jeff Linkenbach, Matt Hazel, AJ Francis

Inactives yet?

My girlfriends 21st bday last night.... My head is throbbing lol

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 19s20 seconds ago
BREAKING: Branden Albert & Brent Grimes are ACTIVE for today's #Dolphins-#Titans game

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 7s8 seconds ago
So Kenny Stills, Rishard Matthews, Jarvis Landry now your #Dolphins starting WRs. Billy Turner is starting RG

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 57s57 seconds ago
Cameron Wake, who has struggled with a hamstring injury since the season opener, is healthiest been since that opener.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Dolphins backup center...we arent activating one

Noticed that too.

Obviously someone has been taking snaps behind closed doors...did they activate 8 or 7 on the oline?

Back
Top Bottom