*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

One thing leads to another. Last year he played through a shoulder injury (worse than advertised) and a knee injury (worse than advertised).

Right now he's playing through an ankle injury that's bad enough that if he played another position, he wouldn't be active today. Meanwhile, we got posters blaming him (literally) for our defense giving up a perfect passer rating to Tyrod Taylor.

:idk:

Were not the only ones

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

Dave George ‏@Dave_GeorgePBP
Beautiful day in Nashville. 57 degrees at kickoff. If #Dolphins sweat much it will be just to stay in practice.

Jim Wyatt ‏@jwyattsports
The @Titans will be decked out in all blue vs @MiamiDolphins today. Navy blue pants and navy blue britches

CRm1sGWcAAg18Y-1.jpg

One thing leads to another. Last year he played through a shoulder injury (worse than advertised) and a knee injury (worse than advertised).

Right now he's playing through an ankle injury that's bad enough that if he played another position, he wouldn't be active today. Meanwhile, we got posters blaming him (literally) for our defense giving up a perfect passer rating to Tyrod Taylor.

:idk:

Is that a valid excuse though? Because apparently Tyrod Taylor has been dealing with an ankle injury all season, and his o-line is even worse than ours.

Is that a valid excuse though? Because apparently Tyrod Taylor has been dealing with an ankle injury all season, and his o-line is even worse than ours.

I don't know the status or severity of Tyrod Taylor's injury.

I do know that you're lashing out and trying to rile people up now that Joe Philbin got fired, though. And it's glorious.

I for one am just hoping Tannehill has a solid game to kind of quiet the noise around here. Well, nevermind, I already know that even if he balls out something will still be his fault.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best...

Totally the wrong reason to wish for a good game by Tannehill. But I guess we all have our priorities.
My reason for wanting Tannehill to do good is that it will increase our chances of winning. Yours is because of some Internet nay-sayers. :lol:

Tyrod is out

Even before the Tennessee game it was reported he had been dealing with an ankle since preseason. And even after suffering a new injury, or re-aggravating the old one, he still put the team on his back with an injury severe enough to take him out of the lineup and won the game. So the question remains, is being injured a valid excuse for poor play?

I'm predicting this game will be a carbon copy of the Bills-Tenn game. Its going to be a close defensive struggle and it'll take some last minute heroics to win the game.

The bills oline is not worse than ours. That's a blatant lie.

The bills oline is not worse than ours. That's a blatant lie.

Well I'm going to stick with Football Outsiders tried and true statistics rather than a random fans eye test or gymnastics to demonstrate why some sacks like "long sacks" are on the o-line and others are on the QB. And according to the stats at pass protection our line is ranked 18th and Buffalo's is ranked 28th. And Tennessee is ranked 30th fwiw.

Even before the Tennessee game it was reported he had been dealing with an ankle since preseason. And even after suffering a new injury, or re-aggravating the old one, he still put the team on his back with an injury severe enough to take him out of the lineup and won the game. So the question remains, is being injured a valid excuse for poor play?

I'm predicting this game will be a carbon copy of the Bills-Tenn game. Its going to be a close defensive struggle and it'll take some last minute heroics to win the game.

Actually, Tyrod was playing through a chest injury of undisclosed severity. His injury this week is to his knee.

You're not even trying anymore. Why don't you take some shots at my kids next. Isn't that your MO?

Just walked my dog, had some pancakes, and i am really looking forward to not seeing Mr. Magoo with his queasy looks on the sideline. Looking forward to the start of the Dan Campbell era. I think we will be fired up on both sides of the ball and get a much needed win. Wassup fellas??

Game highlight

SLK018 is at the game I look for him to go Lamar Odom and is revived by Miko Grimes

Is Grimes and Albert gonna start???God I hope so...
Is Wake gonna wake the f*** up??
At what point have we hit rock bottom, or are we already there?
In all seriousness though, I think we start to turn everything around today, starting with establishing and staying committed to the run on O and stopping the run on D! its back to the basics

Back
Top Bottom