*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** Week 6

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Stills will start for Jennings, Turner for Douglas.

Albert, Grimes both ACTIVE

Joe Philbin is an elite coach and we'll be sorry that we fired him, guys.

Also, the Tyrod thing is funny, because outside of his game against us (notice a trend with that?) he hasn't been that great and the Bills are actually thinking of making EJ the starter again if he plays well.

More BS. By most measures Taylor has been playing better than Tannehill did in his best season, the season that got him paid $90 million. And if you watched the Giants game you would have seen two great TDs called back by penalty. Plus, wasn't it you that said a QB can't be judged until week 8 or something when learning a new system. So he's learning a new system, is dealing with multiple injuries, has one of the worst o-lines in the league and in 4 games has done things Tannehill has never done in 50+ starts.

Billy turner is pretty much our only chance personnel wise at rescuing this offense...heres hoping for ya

Be interesting to see if there's a new attitude in the trenches.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Yes, that's generally how everyone here sees your posting, which is why you have Thanks disabled.

I read this week that Ryan averages the shortest time to throw in the league (something like 2.6 seconds per dropback) and still has the highest frequency of pressure allowed against him.

It's not a problem, though. :sidelol:

Add that to the thought of not being able to audible and having the most passing attempts of any starting QB in the league and people wonder why he has struggled...

Albert, Thomas, Pouncey, Turner, James, Fox, Douglas are the seven linemen right? Brenner and Linkenbach are inactive.

Add that to the thought of not being able to audible and having the most passing attempts of any starting QB in the league and people wonder why he has struggled...

I think the audible / no audible thing is overblown. He technically gets a choice of several plays at the line. So unless Lazor is micromanaging exactly what he's to run in specific situations (and Ryan is going along with it), it's a non-issue.

I think the audible / no audible thing is overblown. He technically gets a choice of several plays at the line. So unless Lazor is micromanaging exactly what he's to run in specific situations (and Ryan is going along with it), it's a non-issue.

I completely disagree

Chase Coffman TE Inactive
Sammie Lee Hill NT Inactive
Deiontrez Mount OLB Inactive
Ropati Pitoitua DE Inactive
Quinton Spain G Inactive
Terrance West RB Inactive
Charlie Whitehurst QB Inactive
Avery Williamson ILB Inactive

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I remember having a debate with people here this summer of whether you could "strain" an ACL...Someone used Sammie Lee as an example of someone as such. It was good example except he has not played since "straining" his knee. LOL.

I think Lazor lets him check out of some plays and on others he doesn't. And it makes sense to do it that way. Because if Tannehill is always supposed to check into a run when there is 6 in the box then it would be pretty easy for the defense to dictate what we do.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Chase Coffman TE Inactive
Sammie Lee Hill NT Inactive
Deiontrez Mount OLB Inactive
Ropati Pitoitua DE Inactive
Quinton Spain G Inactive
Terrance West RB Inactive
Charlie Whitehurst QB Inactive
Avery Williamson ILB Inactive

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I remember having a debate with people here this summer of whether you could "strain" an ACL...Someone used Sammie Lee as an example of someone as such. It was good example except he has not played since "straining" his knee. LOL.

What did Grimes "strain?"

I disagree in the sense that if we played with more tempo and no huddle the lack of audibles would be easier to offset...but we dont we let the opposition match personnel every down and we dont let the qb check out...it matters

This offense needs one of two things better guard play at least at one spot which maybe turner can provide maybe he cant or it needs tempo which given our guard play is no guarantee either...

The other thing it needs is for the defense to keep the scoreboard where we can limit our pass pro exposure...and if we are gonna run the ball on repeat the scoreboard will dictate our ability to do so...much easier to stick with run when you are in striking distance or up scoreboard wise

The toss the rock all over the place has to go out the window

Back
Top Bottom