*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17 | Page 230 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua was horrible. But even if he was good, we lose this game. And by good, I mean if he played like Tannehill.

Tua is complete garbage and today should prove to the believers he is nothing more than a backup in this league. I would assume free agency is where you look to bring in a veteran star QB who can sling it.

Tua was garbage, as well as alot of Dolphins. One game will not prove his status either way, otherwise some HOF caliber guys should be backups

Better to do it now and not wait 5 to 10 years.

Kind of my point. I just have doubts whether Ross is shrewd enough to find the right people to put this train on the tracks. While he's at the helm, I keep thinking we'll be having the same discussion in another 3-4 years.

And, back to Tua, you know, there's still the chance that he develops with the right organization like Drew Brees did, but I think we've seen that we don't have special enough leadership with the Dolphins to find diamonds in the rough to put around him or to elevate his performance in the way we need. He really probably needs to be a backup somewhere for a couple of years to have a chance, or maybe somewhere like Pittsburgh where they do have an ability to put pieces out there that can compete even with few resources.

The difference is your negative on him even when he is good. Today, he was pretty bad....criticism is justified....
Actually I've been complimentary of him over the season. I'm objective but again, his skill set isn't nearly elite. I can say what he does well and we've done well at working with his skill set but he's not elite like many think.

In a game where only the corners played well, incoming zerg of smooth brained Neanderthals to talk only one position because that's all they're capable of doing...

Wake me up when they leave during the offseason so that real discussion can begin.

Beaten by the better team. Team who had a better gameplan and handled the conditions better than us. Tua had perhaps his worst game (if we don't count Buffalo at home since he left that game after about 5 plays or something), thought the D was soft today and the receivers didn't handle the ball well. The refs were completely in the Titans corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom