*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17 | Page 231 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes not wrong about the line, hes spot on, but too often tua looks overmatched and he doesnt have the physical attributes to get away with what some other qbs can
I was apprehensive about drafting Tua and I'm afraid my concerns are proving valid BUT he has no chance with this supporting cast. Don't think it's fair to say he lost the game.

There is an unmistakeable message from this game. Miami needs to become a more physical team. They aren’t there yet. Can the front office figure that out?
No they can't. Tennessee, Buffalo, and New England are all physical teams. I am not sure the outcome will be much different next week.

The Pats just scored 50 points and Miami can't get one single TD today. Every time it's "win and you're in" Miami loses. Time to clean house again, but at least this time the next regime will start out with some talent on the team.
Few teams has gone through as many coaches and QBs as the Dolphins have done in the last 20 years. Do you think continuing on that path is the solution?

We got out coached - period.

The schemes developed for this game were not going to work no matter who was the QB.

Also, we got the ball ran down our throats.

If the Chargers and Steelers lose today, we'll be one game out.

However, just like they just said, we're officially done with a Chargers win today.

Criticism is fine. Calling for a new QB and bringing in Watson is just asinine. Tua deserves fault for this game, to say anything more just shows ignorance.
I have already stated he deserves more time. That said, he gets the blame today, plain and simple. My only hope is we fix the OL and running game and he continues to mature. That doesn't mean that I can't be angry about another complete disaster when playoffs are on the line, as this team ALWAYS does.

Tua and defense share blame equally
I would put the defense more at fault because they have to carry Tua and their slightest hiccup means we have to depend on Tua to actually be a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom