*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hardly wait for this game! I think we will win, I think we will win this one next one and next.....

I think this team is so hot, so full of camaraderie, so talented enough in spots that we can continue to win.

Scared of Buffalo that has our number and KC is a beast but hope we get to play one of those teams in a few weeks from now.

Lets go FINS!!!!

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

Tannehill is about to recieve an offer he can't refuse. Miami's pound machine is coming for him.

It's been a while since the team was fighting for a playoffs spot . Love the feeling of a meaningful game. This is year two of rebuilding mode (ever since we got Tua) and we are already fighting for a playoff spot is a win season for me. Next year I expect us to be in the playoffs by now. Happy New Year everyone may god bring lots of blessings to you and your families!
new year GIF

Titans are holding a walk-through practice today. Is that normal, the day before a game? I'm very non-versed in practices during the season...we don't usually see much about 'em.
A walk-through can be done before game day if the team does not feel ready or just to go over ****. I used to coach in college and when I felt we were not ready to play to our standards I called for a walk-through.

They better have that field re-sodded and playable they said their will be new grass. I think the NFL should have all stadiums with artificial turf. Like the old Ralph Wilson. I feel it would give teams advantages on a fast track. JMHO.

A walk-through can be done before game day if the team does not feel ready or just to go over ****. I used to coach in college and when I felt we were not ready to play to our standards I called for a walk-through.

They better have that field re-sodded and playable they said their will be new grass. I think the NFL should have all stadiums with artificial turf. Like the old Ralph Wilson. I feel it would give teams advantages on a fast track. JMHO.
They re-sodded the middle of the field and one of the end-zones, at minimum.

Last edited:
Looks like nobody’s picked us to lose in here yet. I’ll be that guy. Sorry don’t mean to be a downer. Maybe it’s from all the scars over the years but I think our win streak ends tomorrow. I’m mostly worried about our offense being able to put up points. They’re stout up front on the D line. Really hope I’m wrong tho.

Since I'm flying out to the game tomorrow morning I ran my state of the art, Nobel prize winning simulation early to see what the outcome of tomorrow's game will be. Oddly, the simulation put the Titans in their throwback jerseys.

It looks like weather will be in play tomorrow as both teams combined for 6 turnovers. Red Zone effectiveness was also lagging as both teams turned it over on would be scoring drives. Ultimately, the Dolphins defense saved the day with some key sacks and a whopping 2 safeties. Look for a close one tomorrow, fellas.
PXL_20220101_011534867.jpg

Looks like nobody’s picked us to lose in here yet. I’ll be that guy. Sorry don’t mean to be a downer. Maybe it’s from all the scars over the years but I think our win streak ends tomorrow. I’m mostly worried about our offense being able to put up points. They’re stout up front on the D line. Really hope I’m wrong tho.

Do what you need to do. But I can’t even imagine what it’s like during the week and going into a game with your heart thinking we’re going to lose. No thank you; Even if I feel we’re going to lose im not entertaining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom