*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TENNESSEE TITANS GAME THREAD *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we need this game. But does Tenn still have a good chance at a playoff berth if they lose?
I’d say they do. I think they’re like the 2 seed in the AFC if they win. They have room for error even with Indy on their heels.

I’d say they do. I think they’re like the 2 seed in the AFC if they win. They have room for error even with Indy on their heels.

Nonetheless tough game. I think I’m like most here in wanting Miami to win this game and go into the NE game with win and your in scenerio.

Do what you need to do. But I can’t even imagine what it’s like during the week and going into a game with your heart thinking we’re going to lose. No thank you; Even if I feel we’re going to lose im not entertaining it.
Haha. This is my brother. I ask him to pick our game and he never picks us to lose. I’m like “bro how do u think we’re gonna win every game every week? 😁

I had full confidence for Monday night’s game. Just don’t have the same feeling about this one.

Haha. This is my brother. I ask him to pick our game and he never picks us to lose. I’m like “bro how do u think we’re gonna win every game every week? 😁

I had full confidence for Monday night’s game. Just don’t have the same feeling about this one.
If Tennessee was some dominate team in all phases of the game then I’d be right there with you; But clearly they’re not that team. They clearly have weaknesses.

This Dolphins team has been resilient and I’m going to give them a chance to find a way to pull this game off.

I can’t remember this late in the season where we’ve played better AND we’re pretty much healthy from head to toe.

Looks like nobody’s picked us to lose in here yet. I’ll be that guy. Sorry don’t mean to be a downer. Maybe it’s from all the scars over the years but I think our win streak ends tomorrow. I’m mostly worried about our offense being able to put up points. They’re stout up front on the D line. Really hope I’m wrong tho.
You are

Feeling a win tomorrow to keep our hot streak going into a must win against the patsies on last game of season. I really feel that’s our destiny. Also, will give me a solid reason to delay starting dry January for at least another week… let’s go Miami 🐬🍺🥃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom