Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

lets try not to get too excited abut the draft, most of the players in the draft dont even make the team and i wonder if we were able to draft the whole cook family?

On a team with Shaq and Wade, Artest would be a #3 option at best. If we keep Kapono, I'd rather give him the ball than Artest.

No thanks.

When Kapono is on he is great, but when he is off he simply disappears. He doesn't creat his own shots or play lock down defense. Which are all things Artest does/can do.

Artest is probably about 100x the player Kapono is as far as all around basketball goes.

On a team with Shaq and Wade, Artest would be a #3 option at best. If we keep Kapono, I'd rather give him the ball than Artest.

No thanks.

And while Kapono is in the game for your dropping 8-12 points a night, the guy he is defending is scoring 20+. On the other hand, Artest will get you 15-18 points, while making it miserable for his guy to score.

just wondering b/c they are saying lewis played ahead of him and he wont even get drafted...some some saying we should have kept smith

lets try not to get too excited abut the draft, most of the players in the draft dont even make the team and i wonder if we were able to draft the whole cook family?

#20's don't usually make the team? That's interesting.

Sorry that I didn't know that. :err:

Artest will bring in alittle offense, But his defense will help this team alot!!!

just wondering b/c they are saying lewis played ahead of him and he wont even get drafted...some thing we should have kept smith

Jason Smith would have been an awful fit for this team.

Derrick Byars or Morris Almond, okay, I'll give someone that.

But Jason Smith? Talk about absolutely weak down low.

Jason Smith would have been an awful fit for this team.

Derrick Byars or Morris Almond, okay, I'll give someone that.

But Jason Smith? Talk about absolutely weak down low.

Yeah Jason Smith is weak down low and has no confidence

Back
Top Bottom