Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

law isnt getting nowhere near the 20th pick..lol

To think there isn't a chance is ridiculous.

Like I've been saying, I don't see it.. but it's possible. Acie Law is all but a lock for #4 all of a sudden to Memphis. If Memphis goes with someone else, he's a lock not to get by Milwaukee at #6. The fall of Law, Crittenton, or Stuckey is dependent on what Atlanta does with #11. Word is, Toronto has offered Jose Calderon in an attempt to snatch, guess who, Marco Belineli at #11. Personally, I don't think he's worth the reach and if they get up there, they should select Nick Young. However, it's being strongly considered.

That would drop the 2nd PG taken probably to #14 at best, where LAC likes both Law and Crittenton equally. It'd improve our chances greatly. In fact, Atlanta has a ton of offers for veteran PG's on the table for #11. We need them to bite on one of those deals.

Per Chad Ford:

There's a deal ON THE TABLE for Bibby & Artest including #20 and some other pieces, probably Haslem & Wright. So, if Miami doesn't see someone worth taking at #20, then they could open those discussions.

And here's the latest again:

Teams are getting hot for Marco Belineli, a prospect who teams were looking at in the 20's. Toronto is trying to move all the way up to #11 for the guy offering Jose Calderon. Word the entire month has been Detroit guaranteeing Rodney Stuckey #15. Looks like a smokescreen. They are after Belineli as well.

We really need Atlanta, who is said to be sold on Law, to trade that damn pick. Either that, or Detroit needs to take Belineli so Stuckey free falls. But the Lakers are looking SG, and said to be sold on Rudy Fernandez. Would that change with Stuckey on the board? Maybe so.

Per Chad Ford:

There's a deal ON THE TABLE for Bibby & Artest including #20 and some other pieces, probably Haslem & Wright. So, if Miami doesn't see someone worth taking at #20, then they could open those discussions.

I would hate to lose Haslem

Going good for Miami.

Nick Young, Javaris Crittenton, Rodney Stuckey on the board at 14.

Someone is going to take Thornton, too.

If we get one of those three, I'd be happy.

Per Chad Ford:

IMO Bibby + Artest makes us a title contender again this season. What does it do for the long term though?

The #20 pick probably won't bring anyone that makes a huge impact this season...Wright hasn't shown much. Haslem would really be the key loss in that trade.

IMO Bibby + Artest makes us a title contender again this season. What does it do for the long term though?

The #20 pick probably won't bring anyone that makes a huge impact this season...Wright hasn't shown much. Haslem would really be the key loss in that trade.

If Crittenton, Young, or Stuckey are there.. I'd jump on that guy.

If Crittenton, Young, or Stuckey are there.. I'd jump on that guy.

I like all three guys, I'm just not sure any of them put us over the top THIS season. We do have some holes to fill afterall.

Plus I really want Artest....I love his game.

Detroit DID take Stuckey after all.

The draft is going exactly how it was expected.

Keep a look out on Luke Ridnour...they have floated his name a ton..and he is still in a Supersonic Uni.

hate to say it but thats a good trade for the knicks

i could see that artest bibby trade happening..and i hope its true...

Back
Top Bottom