***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 203 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All week long all you heard was the Janes are more talented blah blah blah.........my ***....takin it to you

Randy needs to pack his **** and leave town NOW!. Straight up ****in' embarrassing considering the amount of talent on this team.

Randy needs to pack his **** and leave town NOW!. Straight up ****in' embarrassing considering the amount of talent on this team.

question for you since I don't really follow the Canes. I've seen Shannon getting you guys top notch recruiting classes, but I really haven't heard of many of them developing into elite players. Allen Bailey did, but for someone like me in Big 10 Country I really haven't heard much about anybody else. Jacory Harris you hear about but he really doesn't seem to have developed like you guys had hoped. Same with guys like Marcus Forston, Aldarius Johnson, Sean Spence and Damarcus Van Dyke. Are these players developing?

question for you since I don't really follow the Canes. I've seen Shannon getting you guys top notch recruiting classes, but I really haven't heard of many of them developing into elite players. Allen Bailey did, but for someone like me in Big 10 Country I really haven't heard much about anybody else. Jacory Harris you hear about but he really doesn't seem to have developed like you guys had hoped. Same with guys like Marcus Forston, Aldarius Johnson, Sean Spence and Damarcus Van Dyke. Are these players developing?

Shannon as a recruiter, amazing. Shannon at developing this young talent, bust.

there is that "talent" again touchdown NOLES.......38-17 now goodnight Janes

90 yard touchdown.......damn that coaching hahaha or maybe reality sets in your "Talent" is not as good as ours or as good as you guys and media have hyped up.......WE JUST KICKED YOUR DICKS IN...........SUCK IT

This team has no "swagger", no personality, no toughness.

I'm not nearly as emotionally vested in the Canes as I am the Dolphins, but this loss still sucks.

I root for two mediocre football teams that will never get any better without coaching changes. **** me in the *** sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom