***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 224 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have pics that I'll post later of a plane circling the stadium with a banner that read, "4 YEARS 0ACC TITLES, LOTS OF EXCUSES, FIRE SHANNON!!"

One of the boosters dropped $2500+ for that.

As soon as I hear something from the inside I'll bring it here lol.

Big win for Miami's future today.

I have pics that I'll post later of a plane circling the stadium with a banner that read, "4 YEARS 0ACC TITLES, LOTS OF EXCUSES, FIRE SHANNON!!"

I had a buddy at the game text me about that airplane banner. Great Stuff.

On point comment about this being a big win for Miami's future.

He will be fired tomorrow. Have to begin search before bowl game so new coach can salvage a recruiting class. No more promoting assistants please!

He will be fired tomorrow. Have to begin search before bowl game so new coach can salvage a recruiting class. No more promoting assistants please!

I expect to hear something 100% by Tuesday. If we've heard nothing by then, I fear he sticks for another season.

I was listening to Lamar a little and he was not happy. We need a lamar thomas on this team. Nobody is there to hold other players accountable. Its disgusting!

I remember someone did this with Zook before one of our Outback Bowl losses with him. Great stuff.

Shannon sucks serious donkey balls....I love the Hurricanes and it's so hard to go through something like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the FSU vs UFelony game; Since Thug UF has no idea how to use a passing QB like Brantley, I say we take him off their hands like we did Berlin.

You think Mark Cripple will be able to figure out how to use him lol?

Ha ha.

Though if he can make Jawhorey's rubber band arm and peanut size brain look decent at times, I am curious what he could do with a QB that has arm strength and isn't built like Gumby.

I remember how dominant the Canes were in the 1980's and early 90's under Jimmy Johnson. They could destroy any team in the country. Now they look like an Ivy League team. They have no swagger or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom