***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

HurriPhin

Hammered
Reaction score
I can wait to see our defense unleashed this year. We should be the #1 defense in the Nation. Wright should be more mature along with our offensive line (4 returning starters). Can't wait for the Sooners game. Oklahoma has had its share of tornados, but they dont know how to prepare for a Hurricane.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I can wait to see our defense unleashed this year. We should be the #1 defense in the Nation. Wright should be more mature along with our offensive line (4 returning starters). Can't wait for the Sooners game. Oklahoma has had its share of tornados, but they dont know how to prepare for a Hurricane.
CFN made some pretty bold claims. Tabbed Campbell and Phillips as possibly the best two defenders in the nation, and also said Kenny Phillips is a top 3 draft prospect.

Can't wait for the OU game either. Game of the season.

HurriPhin

Hammered
Reaction score
Which games are u guys going to this year?

Unfortunately i dont have seson tickets anymore b/c I live in redneck Gaynesville, but Im going to get tickets for thurs night Texas A & M, and Georgia Tech.

Anyone else, Bueller, anyone?

HurriPhin

Hammered
Reaction score
I would love to Marve play but I hope were not replacing Kyle b/c of a bad Cane season. I say Marve for a strong next season.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
That video/interview is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. What a tool.
He's not the sharpedst tack in the pack, but he's hella talented.

Top Bottom