***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 598 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I like Jim Larranaga and I really do this season has been a huge disappointment is it all on him no but it felt like this team had no chemistry whatsoever. And what's with that roster I don't think there was a single big guy on there.

**** Lonnie Walker.

I don't even care. This sorry ass overrated team would have been blown out by Tennessee. Glad this season is over. Did not enjoy watching this team one bit and knew they'd be one and done in the tourney without Bruce Brown.

Now I can enjoy the rest of the dance stress free.

I think it's really tough to build team chemistry when you know your star players are one and done and off to the NBA. The great teams do it. We are not there yet.

As much as I like Jim Larranaga and I really do this season has been a huge disappointment is it all on him no but it felt like this team had no chemistry whatsoever. And what's with that roster I don't think there was a single big guy on there.

In fairness they were missing their best player down the stretch. A guy who was considered a top 20 NBA pick. A team full of Freshmen and Sophomores from all the graduations the past two years.

It is disappointing but if he can keep this core this will be a really good team next season.

Coach L is a great coach . . . .there was a ton of mental errors down the stretch . . . He preaches this stuff but he can’t play for them also. Gotta chalk it up to youth.

I don't know if it is chemistry or just the players. There is not one of them that consistently showed grit on defense. They could never get a lead and hold it down the stretch.

Ohh well... Bring on the QB controversy! :biggrin

Any bets on the QB?

I'm going with Rosier...as much as it pains me to type that. I think Perry could do it though, and I wouldn't sleep on Jarren Williams.

Cade Weldon was a guy that I was high on, but he's gotten into too much trouble and can't keep off the gettin' high stuff himself.

Any bets on the QB?

I'm going with Rosier...as much as it pains me to type that. I think Perry could do it though, and I wouldn't sleep on Jarren Williams.

Cade Weldon was a guy that I was high on, but he's gotten into too much trouble and can't keep off the gettin' high stuff himself.

Yes the thought of another Rosier season is painful. I really hope Perry lights it up so Richt has no choice but to start him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom