***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 596 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a freaking win! Why is it always so close!

That game was insaaaane.

I knew even at 14 points, it still wasn't over, and I'd even conceded it to UNC once it got close...but in the end, we surprisingly won the FT battle for once, and missed FTs cost them the game, and not us...Newton and Huell were clutch.

What. A. Win. Has to make us a lock now.

Hopefully he's a better recruiter than coach Kool.

Falcons D-Line played pretty well last year, can't complain about that...he knows the state of Georgia well, too, which is also a plus, considering the amount of talent that's coming out of there lately.

Anyone is going to be an upgrade over Kul at recruiting. I think a juggling clown chain covered in owl feathers could do a better job recruiting than Kool did.

Jimmy Johnson talking Canes football and other stuff with Joe Rose

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/joe-rose-show/

1.5 million to the winner of his fishing tournament . I want in

23BillsFish.jpg

Get VT to end the season.

Not necessarily a "must win", but it does help if we want to secure a double-bye in the ACCT.

We beat UNC which i thought was the big one to make the tournament. We will be in the tournament. The rest is just positioning

We beat UNC which i thought was the big one to make the tournament. We will be in the tournament. The rest is just positioning

We're definitely a lock to make the NCAAs. I'd guess seeding-wise, we're probably a 6-7 at this point.

Miami beats VT by 1 point after being down 6 at the half. Our guys never make it easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom