***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 594 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that lazy bastard.

Not so freaking cool now plus i heard he likes himself some farm animal lovin that is not readily available in metro Miami.

Pig-mother-chases-man.gif

Canes landed Jeremiah Payton, a 4* WR for the 2019 class.

Getting some more studs on offense...we need some recruiters on D like the guys we have for offense.

Agree. I am a little concerned with what the D will look like the next couple years. Hopefully they can get a few to stay for their Senior year.

Hoops team gets BC @ home this weekend.

Need to win 2/3 to be considered a "Lock" for the tourney, or 1 and get an ACC tourney win for "lock" status, I'd think.

Last 3 are vs. BC, @ UNC, vs. VT.

Also, baseball season has started.

Took 2/3 from Rutgers, should have been a sweep, but the team melted down on Sunday, and we got waxed yesterday by Missouri.

Jim Morris' last season.

Hoops team gets BC @ home this weekend.

Need to win 2/3 to be considered a "Lock" for the tourney, or 1 and get an ACC tourney win for "lock" status, I'd think.

Last 3 are vs. BC, @ UNC, vs. VT.

Going to be tough but they should at least beat BC (this time). If not they don't deserve to be in the tourney.

Going to be tough but they should at least beat BC (this time). If not they don't deserve to be in the tourney.

I agree. They should knock off BC and VT, both being at home, note the word *should*. Both of those are always tough road games, but thankfully they're at home. I still can't believe we lost that one at BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom