***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 606 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this O and D talk and the biggest thing that bugs me (besides Rosier and the O-line)........ Special Teams. Last year Feagles was almost horrendous plus we are going to start a new kicker. :nailbiting

I have reevaluated the schedule (like I am some type of expert :wacky) and there are 2 maybe 3 games that could come down to special teams. The LSU game is really a wildcard because it is the first game of the season. We really have no idea who LSU is this season.

FSU and Va Tech may be the tightest games.... and we know how it goes with FSU and FG's. We might as well toss in a Rosier type game in the mix (maybe GA Tech) that we would need to win with good field position and FG's.

How many days until my ulcer is back? :roflmao

▪ Freshman kicker Bubba Baxa’s “eyes got big, too,’’ Richt said, “learning how to kick in a half-billion-dollar stadium. I think it might have got to him a little bit. He struggled today, to be honest with you. In the other practices, though, he’s done very well. ...He’s got a big strong leg and he’s just got to get his reps in and get over the fact that he’s a No. 1 kicker at the University of Miami.

“He’s got to realize there’s a lot of people counting on him.’’

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-of-miami/article216140210.html#navlink=Lead

39248901_1955593237812994_7583117601241300992_n.jpg

Love the the old 70's Curtis magizine look(Curtis distributed marvel magizines in the 1970's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom