***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 648 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping the gang together. I like it. These two are our best recruiters and can salvage the class at least on the defensive side.
Why change the one unit that was excellent ?
Maybe Shaq and Pickney stay another year having the same coaches.

What other program has Co-coaches? Pick one and go with him.

Don't care who has the title . Only care that the scheme does not change.
Now we have a coach opening so here's hoping they use it on an OC.

I've reached the point where I don't care what happens with this program as long as Mark Richt is here. I just want him out. If it takes a few 5-7 win seasons then so be it.

I'll never be satisfied with the Hurricanes being good or decent. That's not our MO. And I know for a fact that we will never be a contender under Richt. Georgia fans know too. They warned us. I drank the tea myself.

Recruiting on D was solid this year...hope we can land Stevenson to play FS or even CB. He reminds me a bit of Minkah Fitzpatrick...I thought he was a better prospect than some of those guys we missed on last year.

Haselwood seemed like a lock until the last few days. I think it's between us and OU for him. He'd be a great get.

All in all though, our offensive recruiting was pretty awful this year. The transfers we picked up were solid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom