***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 664 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami gaining Tate Martell as qb is a pretty damn good get for Miami, I’m jealous, this coming from a Gator fan 1st. I might switch and become more of a fan of the Canes, although they are my 2nd fave college team in Florida. I really like what they’re doing and the Manny HC hire, is a really good hire. They may even get Jalen Hurts from Bama, but I doubt it he probably goes to Maryland now that Martell is on the roster.

Last edited:
I don't think they're going to get the waiver for Martell, but supposedly there's a lawyer working it. I think they're going to use the Urban Meyer scandal and angle that.

He has 3 years of eligibility though, which is great either way. I hope we can get Jalen for 2019.

Crazy what Manny has done in two weeks.... New LT, elite safety prospect/recruiter, best QB talent we've had since Dorsey, and a solid WR. Not to mention getting JT4 back.

And of course, the coaching staff changes.

That new LT's impact can't be stated enough...it'll finally allow us to kick Donaldson back inside, which only benefits the OL as a whole. Mahoney leaving doesn't really bother me; I thought he hit his ceiling pretty good last year.

I think Martel was 42 and 0 in high school. Might be an ok QB :shrug:

Brevin Jordan caught a majority of his passes so might be a good combination :shrug:

We'll take it :up:

Spank that Gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom