***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 696 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The icing on the cake was the last minute play calling.

I get making an attempt to go deep and try to get the touchdown but they HAD to pick up the extra yardage for the FG attempt. And they didn't.

The game should have been sealed on the 4th and 17.

Or a couple more FGs...

Didn’t watch the game last week due to being out of town but it seems like Jarren is definitely settling in more. Kid throws a beautiful ball and pocket presence is as good as anybody I have seen behind center at Miami in quite sometime.

Enos is gonna have to show his teeth a bit against this team. I want more power football in the second half. This offensive line needs to toughen up in short yardage situations.

Deejay Dallas is really damn good.

It feels great having a competent punter. He has put our offense and defense in great spots today.

Poor Baxa. I don’t believe he is a bad kicker, but he has gotta get out of this funk he is in. Too many missed FGs this year.

Until proven otherwise Miami is just a middle of the pack school on par with the university of Cincinnati and SMU.

This is one of the ugliest offenses in the history of the program.

Manny/Enos should be canned at the end of the season if there aren't massive improvements.

"We're playing about as badly as we can play." No kidding. Offensive line is absolutely horrendous

Central Michigan's DL is just dominating our OL. It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom