***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 710 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Height a 3 star DE flipped to Auburn after being 1000% coming to Miami a few days ago

**** him

I mean, these flips aren't that surprising considering how we performed this year...the Nebraska ones hurt though, because 1. It's Nebraska, 2. They were awful, and 3. It's Nebraska....wtf is there to do there other than stare vacantly at the Corn Palace?

Yeah, he really shined as the season rolled on. Freshman too isn’t he? Hopefully he comes out stronger, faster, and meaner next season.

He played behind Patchen the first 5 games and had limited opportunities early on
Boy was that a mistake :bobdole:

He might have broken the sack record at Miami of 17 by Danny Stubbs

Curious to see how Jaelan Phillips turns out. Him & Rousseau could cause serious problems for o-line's next season

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0191224-kdbx2lh5k5aixolk5c3yglbygu-story.html

Don't see many Canes fan caring about this bowl game. Only way I would watch this game is if they start Martell. Williams losing to FIU & Duke was troubling and Perry is just way too inconsistent
I can’t read the article, as I have reached my monthly limit. I don’t have a paid account. I did read they are exploring the idea of starting Martell. Saw some stuff on bleacher how the position is open for them to compete.

No wonder I haven't watched this team... Truly abysmal performance by the O.

These QBs are BAD by DIII standards. Truly awful recruiting and team management

to have hacks like this playing QB for the U!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom