***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 744 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami 33, Alabama 25, just like the 1990 Sugar Bowl. ;)

Probably right. Although I’m tempted to take the #NICKSABANALLSTARS and those 8 points for $100 if any of you stiff breeze chain worshippers feel like giving it to an ol’ Bama boy.

Although I’m extremely nervous. That rap video was pretty scary.

Here is another one for your viewing pleasure. 🤣

True story. The ol’ lady kept trying to set the DVR to record one of her favorite shows titled “The Biggest Loser”, but it kept recording the stiff breezes in bowl games and she couldn’t figure out why.

🤣

1629990768929.jpeg

5kvva6.gif

Probably right. Although I’m tempted to take the #NICKSABANALLSTARS and those 8 points for $100 if any of you stiff breeze chain worshippers feel like giving it to an ol’ Bama boy.

Funny story.... One yr, the turnover chain was the shape of the state of Florida. Looking at it backward, it resembled a pistol

That said, Bama rarely loses their 1st game of the season... or their last

p.s When isn't rap scary?

Funny story.... One yr, the turnover chain was the shape of the state of Florida. Looking at it backward, it resembled a pistol

That said, Bama rarely loses their 1st game of the season... or their last

p.s When isn't rap scary?

Or many in between.

2001 against UCLA was probably the last time Alabama lost a season opener.

When Saban has an entire summer to prepare, you can hang it up junior. But the slight breezes will yap and rap anyway until the bell finally tolls.

They have to make rap videos while they can before reality sets in since their seasons don’t last very long.

Lot of yapping coming from the trailer park state

I'll do mine after the game

Yeah I remember all that yapping you did in this thread during the Capital One Bowl when the slight breezes played Wisconsin. Badgers let you get out to a 14-3 lead early and you said “we’re going to kill these guys”. Then promptly got outscored 31-10 the rest of the way to lose 34-24.

You just ain’t too bright at the football yapping 🤣

By the way, the trailer park state goes to south Florida and hand selects the players it wants and leaves the scraps for the slight breezes and USF to swing their purses at each other over.

You can yap when you’re doing that. That’s the difference between doing it and then talking about it, and doing nothing and making rap videos about it 🤣

Miami is a past their prime private school just like BYU.

Slight breezes are nothing but BYU with a beach and awful rap videos.

Rolllllllllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide 🤣

Yeah I remember all that yapping you did in this thread during the Capital One Bowl when the slight breezes played Wisconsin. Badgers let you get out to a 14-3 lead early and you said “we’re going to kill these guys”. Then promptly got outscored 31-10 the rest of the way to lose 34-24.

You just ain’t too bright at the football yapping 🤣

By the way, the trailer park state goes to south Florida and hand selects the players it wants and leaves the scraps for the slight breezes and USF to swing their purses at each other over.

You can yap when you’re doing that. That’s the difference between doing it and then talking about it, and doing nothing and making rap videos about it 🤣

I've heard FL is the South's Trash can /s

Miami is a past their prime private school just like BYU.

Slight breezes are nothing but BYU with a beach and awful rap videos.

Rolllllllllllllllllll Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide 🤣

You mentioned the madrassa.... Thanks for ruining my day /s?

Utah plays the madrassa on 9/11. No one runs their mouth like BYU fans.... not even Gator fans

Hopefully, my alma mater can make it 10 in a row

Goddamn I read that #KICKNICKSABANINTHEBALLS, damn dyslexia disorder anyway.

Goddamn I read that #KICKNICKSABANINTHEBALLS, damn dyslexia disorder anyway.

Don’t let it hold you back. I had a niece that struggled with dyslexia all through her school years. Made straight A’s and became a school teacher. There were no shortcuts though. She just flat out had to work 10 times harder than other students.

Of course, she wasn’t some loser football obsessed wannabe that spent a decade playing a dick nosed admin on a message board either. So you may very well be f^cked. Here you go….

#NCIKSBANALALSTASR 🖕🤣

#Lolpihns

#I ❤️ Ncik Sbana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom