***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 745 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t let it hold you back. I had a niece that struggled with dyslexia all through her school years. Made straight A’s and became a school teacher. There were no shortcuts though. She just flat out had to work 10 times harder than other students.

Of course, she wasn’t some loser football obsessed wannabe that spent a decade playing a dick nosed admin on a message board either. So you may very well be f^cked. Here you go….

#NCIKSBANALALSTASR 🖕🤣

#Lolpihns

#I ❤️ Ncik Sbana
As opposed to a self-righteous, self-proclaimed talent scout who's spent two decades clickity clacking away on said message board even though he isn't a Miami fan.

#NYJUNCunderstands

#ItsOKtobeyou

#I :HRT: to tell people to :ny:

Don’t let it hold you back. I had a niece that struggled with dyslexia all through her school years. Made straight A’s and became a school teacher. There were no shortcuts though. She just flat out had to work 10 times harder than other students.

Of course, she wasn’t some loser football obsessed wannabe that spent a decade playing a dick nosed admin on a message board either. So you may very well be f^cked. Here you go….

#NCIKSBANALALSTASR 🖕🤣

#Lolpihns

#I ❤️ Ncik Sbana
WTF Nick's Anal Allstars? I know you're from Alabama and all but damn!

I'm so glad the Seminoles never tried to make a dumb ****ing rap video with that retarded backpack! FML, that video was stupid! Not as stupid as that backpack but really, really stupid.

The chain was a lot cooler when it first came out and we went 10 and 2 that year

Not as cool when you are losing games and celebrating

Manny Diaz vs Nick Saban. Clash of Titans lol. I love the hurricanes but this has embarrassing blowout written all over it. Hopefully we can make it respectable.

Manny Diaz vs Nick Saban. Clash of Titans lol. I love the hurricanes but this has embarrassing blowout written all over it. Hopefully we can make it respectable.

Miami will surprise

Lots of vets and 5th year seniors

Miami pulls the upset

You heard it here first :UMTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom