***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was only a proven winner becuase of the players that Butch Davis recrutied. I could have coached that team to a National title.
Hmm, somehow I don't think the Hurricanes would agree that a Gator fan off a message board could do better than a coach that had been with the team for 5 years. Just a hunch though...:wink:

:lol:

What on earth are you talking about?

Coker was hardly a marquee coach.
You're a day late and a dollar short on the recruits bailing because of Coker being gone claim.

Shannon brought in a very solid class after a disastrous year.
I can't think of more than a couple of recruits that "bailed" because of the new coach. His success in recruiting in his first year is a sign that we will be much better off in the future.

On another note, who was the genious in Oklahoma that decided to name a team the Golden Hurricanes?

That would be like a Miami team named the Earthquakes.

Does it rain a lot in Oklahoma? Maybe their first choice was the Golden Showers.

Hmm, somehow I don't think the Hurricanes would agree that a Gator fan off a message board could do better than a coach that had been with the team for 5 years. Just a hunch though...:wink:

Trust me I could have done it!! Its all about surrounding yourself with good coordinators. Also that team was like an NFL team in college.

Does it rain a lot in Oklahoma? Maybe their first choice was the Golden Showers.

:sidelol:

There you go.

Just add an industrial fan to that fetish scene and I guess that's how you get the "Golden Hurricanes".

You're a genious Hyst!

Hi friends,
I know that it is hard for you to admit that Coach Coker was the best thing to happen to the UM program in years, but he gave class and leadership skills back to the team and school.

I should expect nothing less coming from a board full of South Florida Ruffians. Typical.

Well we could say something like that we could expect nothing less coming from an Oklahoma Hayseed but that would be derogatory in nature.

Since you DID decide to attach a derogatory label onto everyone in S. FL., I'd have to say it's you who is the real "ruffian" in this conversation.

Hi friends,
I know that it is hard for you to admit that Coach Coker was the best thing to happen to the UM program in years, but he gave class and leadership skills back to the team and school.

Actually, Butch Davis is the one that pulled the program out of the abyss.
He not only brought back a winning program but he also did wonders for bringing respect to the program. That's leadership.

Clappy slowly sunk the ship he had built.

Actually, Butch Davis is the one that pulled the program out of the abyss.
He not only brought back a winning program but he also did wonders for bringing respect to the program. That's leadership.

Clappy slowly sunk the ship he had built.

Hi friend,

I think that the championship ring is on Coach Coker's finger, not Coach Davis', although Davis is another proud Oklahoman. Coach Coker brought not only a winning way to this program, but good academics, class, and citizenship as well, something that was lacking beforehand. UM will realize that they have made a grave mistake in firing Coach Coker.

[mod]Mod Edit: Please refrain from racist remarks[/mod]

At least we drive cars. How much does it cost to park your field plow?

cletus1-1.gif

Hi friends,
Coach Coker, blah blah blah, Oklahomo, blah blah blah.

First off, we're not friends. 2nd, Get Over it! This issue is well foregone. Leave it be and go play in your gourd fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom