***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fortson will be a Cane in the end. Schools like SC and Florida might be pulling for him, but he's a MNW guy, and I think Shannon will vacuum him up eventually.

I think Fortson will be a Cane in the end. Schools like SC and Florida might be pulling for him, but he's a MNW guy, and I think Shannon will vacuum him up eventually.

The only thing Hurting Florida is there depth at DT, But I agree he will probably be a Cane. Florida and SC are still in it tho

Fortson is not a Hurricane

MNW is a pipeline to the Canes...THERE IS NO WAY Miami loses any of those 7...especially under Shannon's watch...

The state of Miami has been sealed off...whoever Miami wants, Miami gets!!! :kick::kick::kick:

MNW is a pipeline to the Canes...THERE IS NO WAY Miami loses any of those 7...especially under Shannon's watch...

The state of Miami has been sealed off...whoever Miami wants, Miami gets!!! :kick::kick::kick:

:lol: I would not say all that. Bowden and Meyer are DECENT recruiters themselves

I dunno what's going on with Patrick Johnson though...he's committed to Miami but I read on an SC site that he plans to visit USC still...

not in south florida...and thats all that matters :sidelol:

If you think Pete Carroll and Urban Meyer can't recruit South Florida you are just not being realistic. Also this is a year where Florida only has few ships available (They are being very selective).

If you think Pete Carroll and Urban Meyer can't recruit South Florida you are just not being realistic. Also this is a year where Florida only has few ships available (They are being very selective).

your being unrealistic thinking u or anyone else can successfully recruit south florida besides Miami. Why do you think UF is leaning on an OOS class this year? They know they cant touch South Florida and FSU seems to be locking up North Florida. No talent really in Central Florida this year, so you have to go OOS. Good luck...lol :wink:

I can tell you that UF will not land Julio Jones or Arthur Brown. FSU snags TJ Bryant, Miami gets Patchan and the rest of the South Florida Studs.

Will Hill will go to UF and I am sure you will fair DECENTLY OOS so you still might land a top 10 class (DeAndre Brown and a few others)...but I would much rather have a bunch of MIAMI Boys than a bunch of OOS kids...FWIW

your being unrealistic thinking u or anyone else can successfully recruit south florida besides Miami. Why do you think UF is leaning on an OOS class this year? They know they cant touch South Florida and FSU seems to be locking up North Florida. No talent really in Central Florida this year, so you have to go OOS. Good luck...lol :wink:

I can tell you that UF will not land Julio Jones or Arthur Brown. FSU snags TJ Bryant, Miami gets Patchan and the rest of the South Florida Studs.

Will Hill will go to UF and I am sure you will fair DECENTLY OOS so you still might land a top 10 class (DeAndre Brown and a few others)...but I would much rather have a bunch of MIAMI Boys than a bunch of OOS kids...FWIW

You are being unrealistic if you think Florida can't recruit in South Florida. I am not saying they will get all the talent cause they won't, but saying they can't recruit down there is crazy. Miami most of the time will own South Florida while FSU has the Nothern and Florida has the Central parts. However each one of those teams can go into anothers backyard and recruit. I don't mind the Gators going OOS because there is alot of great talent out there and Urban Meyer has proven he can get great talent from outside of Florida. This year Florida is also being very selective on who they take this year

The only thing Hurting Florida is there depth at DT

uhhh....how about the fact that UF has a disturbing lack of talent in the secondary (namely CB) and at LB Depth... Also, UF has no running game...

And then I hear Gator fans say "we do have a running game Tim Tebow and we throw alot of screens that act as runs." And to this I say, what happened @ Auburn in the second half last year?...:err:

Last year you really didnt need a running game because UF had a fantastic Defense. That, however, is not the case this year. You guys better hope you score at least 30 in SEC play cause your D is gonna get lit up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom