***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh....how about the fact that UF has a disturbing lack of talent in the secondary (namely CB) and at LB Depth... Also, UF has no running game...

And then I hear Gator fans say "we do have a running game Tim Tebow and we throw alot of screens that act as runs." And to this I say, what happened @ Auburn in the second half last year?...:err:

Last year you really didnt need a running game because UF had a fantastic Defense. That, however, is not the case this year. You guys better hope you score at least 30 in SEC play cause your D is gonna get lit up!!!

I'm not one to defend Florida at all, but I think that defense will be hype...that LB with the deadlocks looks solid, Major Wright is going to be a bonafide stud and they have a lot of younger guys who I think will really stand out...they are young and their defense aint what Miami's is, but I don't think they'll have a bad defense this year at all

uhhh....how about the fact that UF has a disturbing lack of talent in the secondary (namely CB) and at LB Depth... Also, UF has no running game...

And then I hear Gator fans say "we do have a running game Tim Tebow and we throw alot of screens that act as runs." And to this I say, what happened @ Auburn in the second half last year?...:err:

Last year you really didnt need a running game because UF had a fantastic Defense. That, however, is not the case this year. You guys better hope you score at least 30 in SEC play cause your D is gonna get lit up!!!

Yes we do have a lack of CB's however we did last year also and did alright v.s. some of the best WR's in the country. We don't have alot of depth at LB, but our starters are very fast and will be very good. UF has no established running back but we have a running game. Percy Harvin, Chris Rainey, Kestahn Moore, and company will get the job done. We are sorry we lost one game last year v.s. Auburn. Our offense will come alive and I can gurantee that our defense won't get lit up, But I am sure they will have a bad game or two.

You probably need to worry about Miami's offense than the Florida Gators who just won a National title

I'm not one to defend Florida at all, but I think that defense will be hype...that LB with the deadlocks looks solid, Major Wright is going to be a bonafide stud and they have a lot of younger guys who I think will really stand out...they are young and their defense aint what Miami's is, but I don't think they'll have a bad defense this year at all

Brandon Spikes is the LB you could not think of. He will be crazy good!

Yes we do have a lack of CB's however we did last year also and did alright v.s. some of the best WR's in the country. We don't have alot of depth at LB, but our starters are very fast and will be very good. UF has no established running back but we have a running game. Percy Harvin, Chris Rainey, Kestahn Moore, and company will get the job done. We are sorry we lost one game last year v.s. Auburn. Our offense will come alive and I can gurantee that our defense won't get lit up, But I am sure they will have a bad game or two.

You probably need to worry about Miami's offense than the Florida Gators who just won a National title

The difference between Miami's offense and Florida's offense is...

Miami only has to score 17 to 20 points a game to win...
I know we did not do that last year, but we have fast, elusive freshman like graig cooper and jermaine mckenzie (who prlly will be ready beginning of season) who will hopefully step up and be playmakers. If thy do that, Miami wins 10 games this year easy...:cooldude:

The difference between Miami's offense and Florida's offense is...

Miami only has to score 17 to 20 points a game to win...
I know we did not do that last year, but we have fast, elusive freshman like graig cooper and jermaine mckenzie (who prlly will be ready beginning of season) who will hopefully step up and be playmakers. If thy do that, Miami wins 10 games this year easy...:cooldude:

The difference between Miami and Florida is what confernce they play. ACC v.s. SEC Need I say more ?

Florida has alot more playmakers on offense than Miami.

The difference between Miami and Florida is what confernce they play. ACC v.s. SEC Need I say more ?

Florida has alot more playmakers on offense than Miami.

Well, thats all well and good but Miami has a much better Defense than UF's and we have more impact players than Florida

Well, thats all well and good but Miami has a much better Defense than UF's and we have more impact players than Florida

Yes you have a better defense than Florida THIS year.

:sidelol: How do you think you have more Impact players than Florida?

Yes you have a better defense than Florida THIS year.

:sidelol: How do you think you have more Impact players than Florida?

on defense miami has way more ballhawks and playmakers than UF :sidelol:

on defense miami has way more ballhawks and playmakers than UF :sidelol:

On defense, But on Offense Florida has alot more playmakers than Miami. Florida's defense is not anywhere as bad as you think they are

On defense, But on Offense Florida has alot more playmakers than Miami. Florida's defense is not anywhere as bad as you think they are

On Defense we have alot more playmakers than U guys do...and our Offense this year isnt as bad as you would think... Graig Cooper and Javarris James are a solid 1-2 combinaion in the run game. Our WR's need to step up, and we have to get much, much better play from our O-Line and QB play. If we stableize the o-line..watch out! We are gonna sneak up on people...watch for Miami to be top 12 by the end of the year :kick::kick:

On Defense we have alot more playmakers than U guys do...and our Offense this year isnt as bad as you would think... Graig Cooper and Javarris James are a solid 1-2 combinaion in the run game. Our WR's need to step up, and we have to get much, much better play from our O-Line and QB play. If we stableize the o-line..watch out! We are gonna sneak up on people...watch for Miami to be top 12 by the end of the year :kick::kick:

Miami will not be in the top 12 at the end of the year. Yes they will have a good running game, But not much else on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom