***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread*** | Page 728 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Miami Hurricanes Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst thing about that first half was the lack of urgency after that turnover. Miami should of made it a priority to get points there. Instead it was very conservative.

Hope it doesn't cost them.

The lack of flags against the Cardinals is keeping them in the game. Several bad holding calls have been overlooked.

- What a difference D'Eriq King makes. Never realized how much his leadership would affect the team

- Borregales is my favorite Cane after the nightmare kicking situation last year

- Impressed with Jalean Phillips so far. Scary to think what our d-line would be if Rousseau didn't opt out (wish him the best)

- Definitely have to clean up the dropped passes

- Gotta give Diaz credit for making the team better. Critical of him last year but made big changes with coaching staff, brining in Ed Reed, and transfer portal.

- What a difference D'Eriq King makes. Never realized how much his leadership would affect the team
He made some throws that I haven't seen in a Cane uniform since Dorsey played. Really good ball placements and knowing how to keep his receivers from getting lit up after the catch.

You know who's been impressive? Cam'Ron Harris.

- Borregales is my favorite Cane after the nightmare kicking situation last year

- Impressed with Jalean Phillips so far. Scary to think what our d-line would be if Rousseau didn't opt out (wish him the best)

- Definitely have to clean up the dropped passes

- Gotta give Diaz credit for making the team better. Critical of him last year but made big changes with coaching staff, brining in Ed Reed, and transfer portal.
There was a lot of chop blocking in that game coming from UL offensive line. Im surprised they only tossed one flag on them, I think one of them got Phillips pretty good. Love watching King run the offense as well, but yeah some of those drops were at bad times when we needed to convert.

Nice to see us finally have a pulse on offense. I'm not too worried about the defense; we're never going to see a time where we're allowing 11ppg again. Got to look at other metrics, like yards per play and the such. Given the rules shifts towards offense in CFB, even teams like Alabama are going to have a hard time clamping down.

It's been a fun season so far. I hope we boatrace FSU this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom