**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

Louisville freshman point guard Quentin Snider has played 111 tournament minutes and has only 3 turnovers.

Well I've pretty much accepted that Notre Dame is getting eliminated tonight. I just don't see anyway they can possibly match up against Karl-Anthony Towns with Pat Connaughton playing the majority of the minutes at the 4. Also Zach Auguste isn't nearly physical enough down low to stay with Cauley-Stein. I just hope they can manage to keep it close.

Well I've pretty much accepted that Notre Dame is getting eliminated tonight. I just don't see anyway they can possibly match up against Karl-Anthony Towns with Pat Connaughton playing the majority of the minutes at the 4. Also Zach Auguste isn't nearly physical enough down low to stay with Cauley-Stein. I just hope they can manage to keep it close.

hit more shots than Kentucky does!!!

ND and UK in a battle. ND made 13 shots that first half, WVU made 13 shots Thursday night.

Amazing games to watch..... awwwwwwwwwww man on ND. didnt like the final there. so close.... another eked out by Kentucky

great game Wisconsin and Arizona... Dekker AMAZING ALL WEEEKEND!!! what a performance, has to be one of the tops ever. so sad to see Arizona and Miller and the kids in tears... hearts go out to them... Wisconsin was just so tough and played off the wall.

The spreads on today's games:

Gonzaga at Duke (-3)
MSU at U of L (+3)

Game day. Go Cards.

when sports just dont make sense.... Louisville is still playing basketball... and at half is up 40-32.

40 points??????????

draining outside shots... contested? whats going on Louisville? this isnt you

when sports just dont make sense.... Louisville is still playing basketball... and at half is up 40-32.

40 points??????????

draining outside shots... contested? whats going on Louisville? this isnt you

It's tournament Louisville. They've hit a few contested shots but really we're absolutely DESTROYING MSU in the paint, 24-10 with 34 assists. U of L clearly looks like the better team here but we've got to keep up the intensity, Izzo is a wizard and his guys will play that much harder this second half.

Get this done Cards. I want another Final 4.

It's tournament Louisville. They've hit a few contested shots but really we're absolutely DESTROYING MSU in the paint, 24-10 with 34 assists. U of L clearly looks like the better team here but we've got to keep up the intensity, Izzo is a wizard and his guys will play that much harder this second half.

Get this done Cards. I want another Final 4.

good luck... and yup i agree!!! Harrell even has like 4 assists already too. I just havent seen a Louisville team like this all year... still shocking me i guess!!!

Damnit. Still a good run for a team that really had no business being there, especially after a crazy, uneven season like that one. Back to the drawing board with a bunch of young, but talent guys next season. Individual instruction will be big this summer for the team. Still, losing to Izzo and Michigan State (a class program) is nothing to be upset about. Just disappointing.

It's amazing how Izzo always seems to get his teams to play so well in this tournament.

Damnit. Still a good run for a team that really had no business being there, especially after a crazy, uneven season like that one. Back to the drawing board with a bunch of young, but talent guys next season. Individual instruction will be big this summer for the team. Still, losing to Izzo and Michigan State (a class program) is nothing to be upset about. Just disappointing.

I feel your pain

Back
Top Bottom