**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

**** Kentucky. **** them in a variety of assholes.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

There ain't enough alcohol in my vicinity to deal with what reality is handing me.

:bobdole:

sorry man..... i feel bad

DEEP BREATH..... whoooo

one half done, its a game 28-28... 20 more minutes!!!

X

Yep.

I thought the 1st half was unfortunate.

:bobdole:

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I'm just glad the bottle of Jack is closer than the river at the moment.

Partly kidding. (Mostly - about 96%)

39 points.

Yep, that's right. 39.

To put that in perspective, I got 38 votes last round in the FHMM.

So proud of Xavier and them all... played hard, played great, just couldnt hit the outside shots well (wasnt allowed to get great looks from out there too always)... Arizona was draining their free throws.... just a great well played game by both teams, amazing coaches.... man... I am just sad it ended with a loss, but Xavier really can be proud on the tournament runs they accomplished, and how well they fought against Arizona for 40 minutes!!!

Just woke up and saw the final score in the UK - WVU game.

uncomf.gif

The Heels had their chances, couldn't knock down FTs late while Wisc did and too many 2nd chance points for Wisconsin. Johnson getting in foul trouble killed them but Wisconsin is really good and that was a pretty even game. Looking forward to next season where the Heels should be one of the favorites to win it all. Now let's hope someone can knock out duke and UK.

Spreads for tonight's games:

Utah at Duke (-5.5)
UCLA at Gonzaga (-9)
Michigan St at OK (+2.5)
NC St at U of L (-3)

good morning guys.... lets see if Utah can keep up that defensive play and hit massive threes tonight... take out Duke please!!!

Louisville has made the Elite 8 for the 5th time in 8 years, 3rd time in 4 years.

The officiating was absolutely atrocious but my Cards got the job done. Cat Barber talkin' trash yesterday about our freshman point guard. Snider had 13 points, Booger Barber had 6. Take a seat Snack Packs. Bring on the Spartans or the Sooners. I want a Final 4.

Louisville has made the Elite 8 for the 5th time in 8 years, 3rd time in 4 years.

The officiating was absolutely atrocious but my Cards got the job done. Cat Barber talkin' trash yesterday about our freshman point guard. Snider had 13 points, Booger Barber had 6. Take a seat Snack Packs. Bring on the Spartans or the Sooners. I want a Final 4.

I dont know what to say except congrats..... how in the world is Louisville in the Elite 8 right now??? They are the biggest shocker of the year!!! I am in awe. well done.

Rick Pitino, that's how.

amazing.... pulling these kids together, some whom basically havent, and shouldnt, start all year, walk-on, Harrell who is possibly mental.... together and winning, getting them to actually hit shots and score... Pitino I think is doing his finest work ever.

amazing.... pulling these kids together, some whom basically havent, and shouldnt, start all year, walk-on, Harrell who is possibly mental.... together and winning, getting them to actually hit shots and score... Pitino I think is doing his finest work ever.

If this team makes the Final 4, I'd call it his best coaching job in his tenure at Louisville for sure. He's 12-1 all time in Sweet 16 games.

Back
Top Bottom