**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

The Heels are blowing what could have been a special season. They look so bad right now it's hard to watch knowing they have more talent than any team in the Country. They have blown the #1 seed in the tourney and the top seed in the ACC Tourney. There's still time to turn it around but not much.

Carolina got physically manhandled. Wright didn't have a chance.

Its a real shame Terry never amounted to anything. The kid is an athlete on par with Vince but hes a pathetic basketball player. For whatever reason the mental part of the game has never came to him. Hes put Roy in a lousy situation. You can't bench seniors at Carolina, but ever minute hes on the court he costs the team.

Automatic Bids so far...

Penn (Ivy League Champion)
Winthrop (Big South Champion)
Belmont (Atlantic Sun Champion)
Davidson (Southern Champion)

Tomorrow we will have our brackets!!!! :tongue:

Typical duke classless behavior after another loss to the Heels. Last year it was Sean Dockery smacking Tyler in the face in the final minute and this year gerlad Henderson takes it to another level by almost breaking his nose. I just wish we played again next week but 7th seeded duke has basically no shot to reach the finals which is the only way we could meet.

Typical duke classless behavior after another loss to the Heels. Last year it was Sean Dockery smacking Tyler in the face in the final minute and this year gerlad Henderson takes it to another level by almost breaking his nose. I just wish we played again next week but 7th seeded duke has basically no shot to reach the finals which is the only way we could meet.

Give Clemson some love and help them, when we beat Florida State, we will play UNC, a win there would definately give us a birth into the NCAA's

Give Clemson some love and help them, when we beat Florida State, we will play UNC, a win there would definately give us a birth into the NCAA's

That will cost us a 1 seed, we need a trip to at least the Finals and probably need to win it all. i think if you win on Thursday you'll get in. i hope so, I want 8 teams from the ACC in.

Duke has no shot to reach the Finals? Are you on drugs? Their is no world beater in the ACC and any team can be beat. If Duke beats NC State they play Virginia who is very beatable and after that they'll play either G-Tech, Wake, or V-Tech, all very beatable teams. Duke has a very good shot of reaching the Finals in the ACC tournament. The only teams that Duke is probably not capable of beating without playing a flawless game (which their not capable of doing) is Maryland and UNC. If anything you guys will be playing the tougher team if you make it to the semi's (and Duke does as well). You'll be playing either Maryland or BC. Maryland who beat you the only time you played them and is playing great basketball right now and BC who played you guys well. You should just thank your lucky stars you don't have to see V-Tech until the Finals. They owned you guys this year. But in all honestly, don't be surprised to see Duke in the ACC Finals. It's not as far of a stretch as you make it out to be. I know you have your blinders on and are unable to call a spade a spade (like me who admits and have admitted the whole year UNC is better) but Duke is very capable of being in the Finals of this tournament!

Duke has no shot to reach the Finals? Are you on drugs?

it's alot harder having to play in the opening rd rather than getting the bye PLUS they are playing NC State who has been much better since they first met up PLUS they are playing w/o Henderson who was their best player against the Heels. They are not getting that far, I hope they do so we can beat them again.

Their is no world beater in the ACC and any team can be beat.

if that's the case how did duke lose 8 ACC games this year?

Duke has a very good shot of reaching the Finals in the ACC tournament.

you want to say they have a shot? Ok I can buy it, it's slime but thye have a shot. to say they have a good shot is crazy. IF they beat State they play UVA who they alreahdy lost to, if they win that game then it's likely one of the Tech's who they went 1-2 against. Every team has a "shot" but to say they have a good shot having to win 3 games just to get to the Finals is nuts especially for a team that has lost 6 of 10.

I know you have your blinders on and are unable to call a spade a spade (like me who admits and have admitted the whole year UNC is better) but Duke is very capable of being in the Finals of this tournament!

Duke went 8-8 and finishe din 7th place and you are picking them to reach the Finals yet I am the one w/ blinders on???? OK.

Typical, Clemson loses thanks to the refs again.

1.5 seconds left and they call a foul. Terrible Terrible. Just let the boys play, I hate when the officials take the game into there hands.

Classless act by the officiating. What a way to lose a shot at a berth for the NCAA's

what effect would it have if Miami beat Maryland? right now Miami is up big. I know Miami sucks but Maryland is a top 25 team and would undoubtably drop to a lower seed

it's official, Miami wins. so Maryland is sure to get a lower seed now

Back
Top Bottom