**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

What do yall think Memphis's chance of beating Texas Am is...I havent seen of the aggies games this year...

I've enjoyed the Tournament this year. I haven't been glued to the TV set like I have in years past though because of my schedule.

what game has been great????????Name 1?? VCU over Duke. Only reason that is maybe "great" is because its Duke and 99% of hte country hates Duke. That wasn't a "great" game by any means.

Vandy-Wash St was good. I wouldn't call it great. Aside from that nothing has been great.

Did you watch the games over the weekend? As jay Bilas said this tourney has been played at a higher level than last year's it's just not as exciting w/o all the upsets.

The round of 32 was one of the best I've seen in a while. Its a shame Xavier fell apart at the end...then again their whole gameplan was to take advantage of that slow big guy. Its about time people realized how good OSU is without the big clog. A couple made free throws and we have VCU and Xavier in the sweet 16.

And screw the average college bball fan who only watches the tourney to figure out how they're doing in their bracket pool. The less enjoyment they get their pathetic existance gets the better.
I find myself forgeting about my bracket sometimes and going for the underdog even if it goes against my pick. UNLV is niyce

What do yall think Memphis's chance of beating Texas Am is...I havent seen of the aggies games this year...

Texas AM playing in San Antonio will DESTROY Memphis.

Memphis has no shot!!

Instead of showing the Ohio State and Tennessee game which is tied in the 2nd half, they are staying with the UCLA-Pittsburgh game where UCLA has a 22 point lead. Dumb!!!! :tantrum:

Instead of showing the Ohio State and Tennessee game which is tied in the 2nd half, they are staying with the UCLA-Pittsburgh game where UCLA has a 22 point lead. Dumb!!!! :tantrum:

22?? the highest it was was 12 :lol:

and i wouldve been pissed if they changed it :fire: :tongue:

If Ohio St wins it all they sure as hell earned it. Cant take it away from them.

just wish ohio state would play 40 minutes of basketball instead of 25 minutes against someone, man these games are hard on the ticker, especailly when they got down by twenty last night.

Ugh, lost one of my Final Four last night. Memphis is hot.

Back
Top Bottom