**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

Man this sucks...But you know what...we probably deserve it...At least Dorsey does for saying all that crap that hes underrated and Oden is overrated and that he would have a 20 rebound game...Wow he really showed up today with 0 points 3 rebounds in 19 minutes

Hmm my Final Four is lookin' good, both UCLA and Ohio State won... I just need Florida and Georgetown to go to the Finals and Florida to win...

Wahoo!

UCLA with a big win.

They defense has been fantastic, there rotations are perfect. Watching them defend the high pick and roll makes me angry at the Lakers:wink: and despite what the commentators say their offense isn't half bad either.

Now, I will fully admit that I am a total homer, so this may be a biased view. But it seemed to me that the CBS announcers were given UCLA absolutely no hope of winning in the first half. All they talked about was the great def and off. that kansas plays, that they are so athletic....blah blah. It wasn't until UCLA took a decent lead that they noticed, hey that blue team is pretty good.

Anyway, just a bit of a rant. I'll be honest, I didn't think they would win, but needless to say I'm totally pumped. :cooldude:

Hmm my Final Four is lookin' good, both UCLA and Ohio State won... I just need Florida and Georgetown to go to the Finals and Florida to win...

I still have 3 of 4 alive and probably would have gotten all 4 had A&M not gotten screwed.

I only did one bracket this year and rushed it, just didn't have the time to think it through or do multiple ones. As long as UNC wins it all, I'll be happy. :)

The Oregon Ducks are going to win it all.....I picked them to win it all in my bracket. Their guards are very quick, they can hit three pointers like crazy...they are my sleeper pick to win it all.

I only did one bracket this year and rushed it, just didn't have the time to think it through or do multiple ones. As long as UNC wins it all, I'll be happy. :)

That's all I care about, if the Heels win my bracket is perfect:D

you aren't anywhere near the NYC area, are you? I have an extra ticket for today's game. if you know any Heels fans who would be interested let them know.

Porter is really losing the game for Oregon.

0/9 and still chucking three's. :rolleyes2

This is the worst called game of the tourny. I've been watching this entire tourny, thrilled to see basketball without terrible calls in and out've every game. Seems to me like Florida gets everything. Every time Oregon makes a bit of a run and Florida comes back down the court and can't find a thing, they get bailed out. Oh well, they're the favorites. The striped ones have their brackets too, I guess.

Man, but there's one thing I must say.......

Noah is a walking foul machine. That's all he does. I feel for him in the NBA with how he uses his ELBOWS. He's gonna get t'ed up every night with out overly dramatic he gets.

If Porter made just two or three of his shots this game would be so different.

And someone needs to give Noah something to calm himself down. I know hustle, energy and heart are great, but dude, we don't want to see you screaming after everything you do. I swear he probably ties his shoes, jumps up and is like "OHHH YEAH!!!"

And someone needs to give Noah something to calm himself down. I know hustle, energy and heart are great, but dude, we don't want to see you screaming after everything you do. I swear he probably ties his shoes, jumps up and is like "OHHH YEAH!!!"

I can't stand the guy, honestly.

He's going to go to the NBA and get crushed though, so I feel for him.

Reminds me a lot of Drew Gooden.

The Oregon Ducks are going to win it all.....I picked them to win it all in my bracket. Their guards are very quick, they can hit three pointers like crazy...they are my sleeper pick to win it all.

Florida didnt have a great game but they took the Ducks outside shooting away and controlled the boards. Ultimately Floridas depth won the game.

Humphrey was the difference for Florida.

Porter was the difference for Oregon.

1/9 from three, that is flat out disgusting.

On the other hand, whenever Brooks drove to the basket, it was a positive. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom