**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA College Basketball Thread**

Roy Williams chokes again. 10 pt lead with 7 min to go!!

Unless he has about 6 lottery picks on his roster he can't win.

Roy Williams chokes again. 10 pt lead with 7 min to go!!

Unless he has about 6 lottery picks on his roster he can't win.

You mean Roy Williams can't win with kids he recruits. The only time he's won it all was with kids that Matt Doherty recruited. The refs did everything they could today to give North Carilona the game (as is evident by the 34-18 free throw disparity) and Carilona still couldn't win. I will watch the last 15 minutes of that game on Tivo a hundred times. Hitting 1 of 23 at the end of the game was PATHETIC. But we've grown to expect that from Roy Williams in big games with kids he's recruited!

clear.gif

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Great final four. In my opinion the best 4 conferences this year each sending their best team. Should be very exciting.

I think UCLA is in major trouble. I could see any of the other 3 teams winning it all

I agree

I'm worried about Humphrey, he's a lights out shooter.

However, I think this team is better than last years and I don't think Florida is quite as good

well, even after my A&M-Memphis prediction I shall go on....LOL

Florida destroys UCLA
G'Town beats Ohio St

Ohio St can't keep escaping forever that will catch up with you eventually. G'Town has the size to give OSU fits. So, Florida big in game 1. G'Town by a couple pts in Game 2.

G'Town-Florida in the finals. A rematch of that great game they played last year in the tourney.

Now, everyone go bet UCLA and Ohio St!!! LOL

You mean Roy Williams can't win with kids he recruits. The only time he's won it all was with kids that Matt Doherty recruited. The refs did everything they could today to give North Carilona the game (as is evident by the 34-18 free throw disparity) and Carilona still couldn't win. I will watch the last 15 minutes of that game on Tivo a hundred times. Hitting 1 of 23 at the end of the game was PATHETIC. But we've grown to expect that from Roy Williams in big games with kids he's recruited!

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/1757119e-75f3-4c78-85a3-1de15d62b62c.jpg

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

And I'm sorry, I know this will come off like the bitter-SU/Big East fan but if that was the best team from the so called "best conference" then boy did the media really over-hype the ACC this year. I know someone will correct me if I am wrong but the ACC got 1 team to the Sweet 16 and Zero teams to the Final Four. And the way UNC lost today is LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean losing is not the big deal, but the way they lost. They had G'Town dead to rights. They had the refs in their back-pocket getting every call. And for them NOT to hit a friggin shot down the stretch and in overtime, from the so called best team from the best conference. PATHETIC!

And I'm sorry, I know this will come off like the bitter-SU/Big East fan but if that was the best team from the so called "best conference" then boy did the media really over-hype the ACC this year. I know someone will correct me if I am wrong but the ACC got 1 team to the Sweet 16 and Zero teams to the Final Four. And the way UNC lost today is LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean losing is not the big deal, but the way they lost. They had G'Town dead to rights. They had the refs in their back-pocket getting every call. And for them NOT to hit a friggin shot down the stretch and in overtime, from the so called best team from the best conference. PATHETIC!

The ACC was the best conference in terms of having a lot of solid teams but they were no-where near the best conference in terms of National Championship contenders. Everyone who follows the conference knew that UNC was the conference's only chance to win it all. I think this tournament proved that the best conferences in the country this year were the SEC and the Pac 10. That's my opinion at least. The one thing I will say about the tournament this year is that the elite 8 were the best teams in the country at the end of the year. There were no cinderellas this year and any of the teams that lost in the elite 8 would have been worthy final four contenders. It's gonna be a great Final Four and the elite 8 was truly the best and hottest teams at the end of the year. I mean think about it, all 4 teams that lost in the elite 8 were conference champs and all the teams that are in the final four either won their regular season conference title or both their regular season and conference tournament titles. Great tournament this year in terms of the best teams going deep in the tourny!

I have to say that a lack of upsets is great for the tourney.

The 16 and 8 rounds have been amazing.

Oh and Pac 10 best conf.

Back
Top Bottom